General TV (55 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
suits s5e15 ending song

love it
Suits became hilarious. It's like a true soap opera.

It was so retarded to see both Mike and Harvey run to Gibbs' office (especially Harvey). It's like they never use phones. :p But it's not just that... in every scene you've got some big trouble and a shit storm. Show used to be great but nowadays it's a bunch of exaggeration

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@King of Kings First five episodes of Outsiders has been really good.

@Dostoevsky, have you seen this mini series of the Pink panthers heist gang? Its fantastic so far...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

@Dostoevsky, have you seen this mini series of the Pink panthers heist gang? Its fantastic so far...

It's good stuff. I'm glad you like it. The 6th episode was last night. I'm going to watch it today

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice, got my brothers hooked on these mountain dwellers so looking forward to seeing more of it and joking about the reverse jungle fever situation in the series lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Never heard of it :shifty:

you know what's strange... I was just reading your post and opened it in imdb to see what's that... and right at that moment they mentioned that tv show on our national tv program :lol: and I heard it for the first time.. :D

I'll check it out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have only three more episodes in Sopranos to end the show. The question remains, shall I watch them tonight or shall I refrain from fake fanning?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have only three more episodes in Sopranos to end the show. The question remains, shall I watch them tonight or shall I refrain from fake fanning?
You've watched a lot of Sopranos, man :D.

- - - Updated - - -

Suits became hilarious. It's like a true soap opera.
Suits has/had a certain cool to it and Harvey Specter is a great character, he's like the quintessential attorney. But there are some deeply troubling plotholes.

The most annoying one for me is the entire premise: if Harvey Specter is a great attorney and an even better negotiator, why the fuck didn't he just start out negotiating for Mike to be allowed to law school? Yes, I get that he got caught doing stuff he shouldn't have. And yeah, it's plausible that this might be an obstacle to go to law school or become a lawyer later on. But there are ways around this. And I'd expect an attorney the calibre of Harvey Specter to deal with such a trivial issue.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Suits has/had a certain cool to it and Harvey Specter is a great character, he's like the quintessential attorney. But there are some deeply troubling plotholes.

The most annoying one for me is the entire premise: if Harvey Specter is a great attorney and an even better negotiator, why the fuck didn't he just start out negotiating for Mike to be allowed to law school? Yes, I get that he got caught doing stuff he shouldn't have. And yeah, it's plausible that this might be an obstacle to go to law school or become a lawyer later on. But there are ways around this. And I'd expect an attorney the calibre of Harvey Specter to deal with such a trivial issue.
I thought Suits was a great series (if you don't think too much about it) for the first 2-3 seasons, but after a while it just got ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)