General TV (60 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dat shit is whack and on a whole other level. Maybe it's not all the pegging and dishwasher-safe dildos of last season's top material, but I don't know anybody else doing comedy like they are right now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anyone here seen the pilot for Martin Scorsese and Mick Jaggers new TV series Vinyl?

I thought it was great. The male lead who played the psycho gangster in Boardwalk empire is great in this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i kinda like it. :boh:
...but i also like workaholics, so what do i know.:shifty:
I really like Workaholics too. I live vicariously through it. It's actually become more clever in its writing in recent seasons.

But Broad City just comes up with whack ideas they uniquely execute well and I'm like, "Where did that come from?" It definitely plays to the school of comedy where surprise is a key element.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I really like Workaholics too. I live vicariously through it. It's actually become more clever in its writing in recent seasons.

But Broad City just comes up with whack ideas they uniquely execute well and I'm like, "Where did that come from?" It definitely plays to the school of comedy where surprise is a key element.
Love both myself. I guess that means I've become old like you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)