- vinyl
- billions
- x-files
- american crime story
- the expanse

impossible to watch all of them

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dunno yet, i'm yet to watch the pilot, but it certainly looks promising. the cast is fab, sarah paulson must be a perfect prosecutor, i liked some ryan murphy stuff before (american horror story is particularly awesome), the plot is interesting enough, so i don't want to miss this show.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
icemaη;5200420 said:
You didn't like Wolf of Wall Street?
It could have been good, heavily edited and stripped down. It was at least an hour too long. It became boring and monotonous. Drifted through the last half of it, numb to it, very forgettable because of that. One-track film that seemed mostly unnecessary.

Not to say there weren't brilliant bits, and it's one of Leo's wilder performances, but all the same... 1 hour too long, and just ends up spinning its wheels for the last half, as Scorsese goes full-bore, straight ahead manic aggressive Scorsese without variance. As I said, made me numb and slightly irritated by the end.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It could have been good, heavily edited and stripped down. It was at least an hour too long. It became boring and monotonous. Drifted through the last half of it, numb to it, very forgettable because of that. One-track film that seemed mostly unnecessary.

Not to say there weren't brilliant bits, and it's one of Leo's wilder performances, but all the same... 1 hour too long, and just ends up spinning its wheels for the last half, as Scorsese goes full-bore, straight ahead manic aggressive Scorsese without variance. As I said, made me numb and slightly irritated by the end.
:tup: I had similar thoughts.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
series i intended to follow this spring:
- game of thrones
- daredevil
- vinyl
- billions
- x-files
- american crime story
- the expanse

impossible to watch all of them
What's the one with the numbers about?

Mine is similar except X files (haven't tried yet) and American crime story (don't like it).

P. S give Vikings a shot.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What's the one with the numbers about?

Mine is similar except X files (haven't tried yet) and American crime story (don't like it).

Hulu Original mini series starring James Franco, produced by JJ Abrams based on Stephen King's book. Time travel shit.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
icemaη;5200445 said:
Hulu Original mini series starring James Franco, produced by JJ Abrams based on Stephen King's book. Time travel $#@!.
:tup:

franco's character time travels and tries to prevent the jfk murder, but of course the past that doesn't want to be altered in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, i will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)