General TV (22 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Well that should answer your question.

If you want to just watch new watch them, if you're interested in a good TV show start from beginning.
I downloaded all episodes. It's been a week and I've only watched one :D Gillian Anderson though :tuttosport:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Alright @Osman let's do a little summary

So the Asian chick who's tired of being a spoiled little brat joins in with the rebels whose leader is the guy with a funny accent. She pilots the Scopuli but is attacked by the ship Anubis and the ship is boarded and captured by whoever those people with neon helmets are. They (??) release that "virus" or whatever the fuck that thing is (It's ALIVE).

Asian chick manages to get out of her cell and finds out she's the only one left, gets contaminated by that shit. Parks the ship with a beacon that only people who knew exactly where it were would ever find it. Leaves for Eros by shuttle. Gets to Eros and dies.

We then find out her dad is involved in a bigger plan that is to experiment on people by deliberately releasing that "virus" in a number of different areas of the known space. To what means, we don't know.

Also why did they need her contaminated blood? They took like a hundred samples.

Am I missing something?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is Billions worth watching?
i've read some plot reviews and it's certainly on my list. both giamatti and damian lewis are usually awesome, so even if the show was about two construction workers talking about their job i'd take a look at that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is anyone else watching "Outsiders" on WGN? It's actually quite good.
Will try it out after watching the trailer. And as some commentator put it:

30% Vikings
40% sons of anarchy
30% justified

Nailed it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Alright @Osman let's do a little summary

So the Asian chick who's tired of being a spoiled little brat joins in with the rebels whose leader is the guy with a funny accent. She pilots the Scopuli but is attacked by the ship Anubis and the ship is boarded and captured by whoever those people with neon helmets are. They (??) release that "virus" or whatever the fuck that thing is (It's ALIVE).

Asian chick manages to get out of her cell and finds out she's the only one left, gets contaminated by that shit. Parks the ship with a beacon that only people who knew exactly where it were would ever find it. Leaves for Eros by shuttle. Gets to Eros and dies.

We then find out her dad is involved in a bigger plan that is to experiment on people by deliberately releasing that "virus" in a number of different areas of the known space. To what means, we don't know.

Also why did they need her contaminated blood? They took like a hundred samples.

Am I missing something?

The guy with the funny accent is Jarred Harris, awesome actor and son of the late great Richard Harris.

The asian chick Julie Mao (aka rebel code name Lionel Polanski) was not attacked by the Anubis randomly. She and the OPA (rebels) crewed ship Scopuli went out there to specifically target Anubis, because they thought it was just weird research off the books ship they could intercept. They saw it as an easy prey industrial shady ship she got the inside scoop on since it was her fathers. Instead it turned out be all that and much worse with being military grade stealth ship fully crewed by mercenary soldiers and the shady experiment being a lethal bio weapon or virus/aka all consuming alien life force.

They kill off her crew and imprison her since you dont kill your bosses daughter. But yeah got it over their heads and all got consumed by the virus/life force.

The conspiratory power play of her fathers shady stealth fleet of pitting Earth and Mars against eachother to go to war is not revealed, but its fairly effective subterfuge so far, I suspect its about reshaping the solar system and making their experiments with the 'Protomolecule' virus easier. Also involving the UN president I take it, since the UN vice secretary, Avasarela, the indian lady, found out her boss UN charmain/president has been manipulating her and killed off her Mars ambassador friend and made it look like suicide. It also explains why this said UN leader is hell bent on killing off James Holden and sent an attack team after him on Eros, not someone who wants to find out the truth but more like wants to get rid of loose ends. She found that weird couple episodes ago, but prolly got her suspicions confirmed with the ambassador fake suicide. She does not know he is conspiring with Pierre Mao civilian company and hides the fact an Earth civilian corp (Mao's) made the stealth tech. In fact as soon as Avasarela finds this out and puts it to him, she shuts her investigation down and magically produces bogus evidence that an OPA faction made the stealth tech (Fred Johnson in Tycho station). As viewers we know this is bogus. She doesnt, but its defenitely something she will find to be inconsistent/odd, as is the fake suicide. As she said/acknowledged by telling her husband she will keep playing the role they given her, of an absolete figure who doesnt know she is being manipulated.

Regarding why they took her blood, the 'Protomolecule' they get from whatever that life force was, apparently needs to be harvested through people it infects and kills. Also apparently said virus/life force learns and adapts with every extreme massacre thats orchestrated for it (or it does itself, like Anubis) in now two different stations. The end game of why Pierre Mao's company are doing this is bizzare, and doesnt sound like the typical they are just crazy and evil. Just weirdoes experimenting with an element/life force they dont understand, but think they do, in almost religious way (that scientist guy in Eros who was taking her blood was speaking in almost Cult like way, as was Pierre Mao in how he reacted to his daughters death, like she died for a higher purpose).

Ok I been typing too long for someone who said he was dissapointed by the finale :D It will be a long wait til next years 2nd season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)