General TV (70 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Anyone watching Jessica Jones?
Already finished it :) . I thought it was pretty good , althrough I liked Daredevil more . Daredevil has the better fight scenes and the comedy bits were better imho . Loved pretty much all the characters and the actors do a great job . Had seen the guy that played luke cage in the halo mini series that came out some months ago so I was interested to see what he would do and he killed it here , great amount of charisma . Tennant was also amazing as killgrave , together with Fisk definetly best marvel villain to date . Would have liked to see a daredevil cameo , but it doesn't happen , althrough there is something else which I ain't going to spoil . The netflix series are making me more excited than their cinematic counterpart . Iron Fist , Daredevil 2 , Luke Cage , and Defenders :tuttosport: . Can't wait to see the punisher in the new daredevil too .

Very dissapointed that killgrave died at the end though . He would have actually been a great avengers villain , imagine him controlling the hulk and thor .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
David Tennant in Jessica Jones is so God damn on point psycho
He's fantastic. So far both series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been better than expected.

Those new Netflix series (Iron Fist and Luke Cage) should be just as good. I'd love to see The Punisher get his own though. Best anti-hero there is.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It is. Only 2nd part sucked ass imo.

Can't wait to see Sicario.
Problem is, I guess, that the script basically sucks, but it's aware of its own limitations. They know people watch it for the action sequences, so everything besides the action scenes is just filling put in there to build up to the action scenes. But the action scenes are great.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:D

Anything good you caught lately?
Watch a 2 episodes mini series called Saints and Strangers. Wonderful tale about the Pilgrims establishing Plymouth and their tenous but heart-felt relationship with the nearest Indian tribe. Excellent overall production.

Good cast, stand out recognizable name oughta be Ray Stevenson, aka Titus Pullo.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Whoever enjoyed Battlestar Galactica should watch the new SyFy series The Expanse.

The pilot episode was damn impressive in all aspects. Intriguing universe and interesting plot and well paced story, also good acting and great special effects. I'm bought.

- - - Updated - - -

Which tbh is a hell of a surprise. SyFy hadn't done a single good sci-fi series since BG. Seems they're back in the game.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Been watching a thing called Person of Interest.
I'm surprised they would make a show with a leading actor who's so unconvincing.

Still, it's a fun show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)