General TV (32 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I watched Lost back when it was on but quit around season 3 I think, it just wasn't going anywhere. Brilliant first season as well, but I gradually lost interest (as expected).
Well i was in the same situation. Started watching it when it was so popular, but gave it up after third season, there was too many strange/unclarified things.
But now when i knew it was over I started watching this again, this time with my brothers to finally finish the series. We're finishing seas3 now :p

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
First season was awesome, I just got started on the second. Like most series my best guess it'll become gradually worse :p
First season is awesome. For me all the rest gone way way downhill. The show is so predictable it's not even funny.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
First season was awesome, I just got started on the second. Like most series my best guess it'll become gradually worse :p
Yeah, not a lot of shows are able to break that trend :D

I was so close to starting it then decided not to. I saw Lost as well and decided not to and then I swore I will never even bother with Lost.
I've never seen Lost and I never intend to.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Anyone following Person of Interest? This latest episode was beyond awesome (felt like a mini movie). Sarah Shahi = badass :heart:

This one of those rare times a character was so convincing they scream "spinoff" made just for them.
was gonna post about this show. My fav on TV right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)