General TV (22 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I never noticed it on her TBH. You've ruined it for me. :(

She already watches 2 Broke Girls. I don't think I'm confident enough with my masculinity to watch it by myself. :D

An Idiot Abroad looks wonderful. :lol:
I love Kat Dennings, something about her moodiness turns me on.:p

An Idiot Abroad is awesome trust me, every episode is amazing. When you get round to watching it, just remember the toilets in china & india.:D

I was referring to other two gentle...men above :p ... one of them watching it cause his gf likes it, the other not watching it cause his wife doesn't :sergio:
Are you two kidding me, grow a set, ffs :(
Any guy that lives with a woman & that controls the remote is either beating her up or is a closet gay.:p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

An Idiot Abroad is awesome trust me, every episode is amazing. When you get round to watching it, just remember the toilets in china & india.:D

Any guy that lives with a woman & that controls the remote is either beating her up or is a closet gay.:p
there is a diff between sharing and being whipped, a diff which seems to still be a mystery to some :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I thought I was alone there. Sometimes even when she sings her way out of something totally awkward. Boom! Hawt!

if I cared for your opinion I'd have asked your gf, sunshine

:D
You did not just say that to my face! To my face!?

- - - Updated - - -

there is a diff between sharing and being whipped, a diff which seems to still be a mystery to some :D
I'm sensing someone is still single and is trying to prove a point. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The best kind.:D

Are you one of those guys that mocks other guys for watching "girly" shows only to end up watching the notebook or titanic, eating ice cream under a blanket?
Probably the type who watches Gossip Girl and text his boyfriends after every episode. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sharing in relationships.:howler:

spot on except for the ice cream. i'm lactose intolerant.
That's what happen when you swallow too much man butter.

Probably the type who watches Gossip Girl and text his boyfriends after every episode. :p
I bet he knows every single line in sex and the city.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)