General TV (10 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
There is no such thing as an Euro Netflix. It's different for each European country. Just get Unblock-us (or similar service), and you can choose every Netflix in the whole world and change between them when you want. :)
It's not even illegal (at least not in Denmark).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't know what's Netflix. :shifty: And I'm not interested enough to Google it.

Do I get to watch series which I can't find on torrents?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There is no such thing as an Euro Netflix. It's different for each European country. Just get Unblock-us (or similar service), and you can choose every Netflix in the whole world and change between them when you want. :)
It's not even illegal (at least not in Denmark).
@Osman, solid way to watch US netflix on the computer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How? What do I need to do to "un block" it? Keep in mind I not computer savvy at all, pretty all I use it for is browse the web and download shit (plus occasional game).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok thanks, will try it when I get home. Those cheap friends who are using my account and dont have a ps3/Xbox will be very happy to hear about this :p

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
@Osman , you're an inspiration! :delpiero:

Thanks for giving me the idea of switching to the US Netflix. Not only is the choice much wider, but it doesn't force me to have those Scandinavian subtitles on while watching something.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you guys over there have the same problem I have here, a lot of channels but nothing really good on them?
Yeah, have pretty good channels too (canal+/cmore), that show rather recent stuff (even import tv-shows a day/week after the states), but I have outgrown the routine of sitting down and zapping through the tv and finding good shit the exact time you are willing. Just cant hehe. Most people I know dont either lol. Tv is for sports and documentaries for me.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, have pretty good channels too (canal+/cmore), that show rather recent stuff (even import tv-shows a day/week after the states), but I have outgrown the routine of sitting down and zapping through the tv and finding good shit the exact time you are willing. Just cant hehe. Most people I know dont either lol. Tv is for sports and documentaries for me.
netflix has so many of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)