General TV (19 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@JuveJay
check out Landscapers
David Thewlis, Olivia Colman and Kate O'Flynn are brillant in it.
Why did I mention you? After an in-depth tuzzer taste analysis I have identified you as the right guy for a good old absurd britbong miniseries
I know of this but haven't seen it.
This is the one with the old couple who get buried under the patio IRL?

I like David Thewlis, he has good range. His Varga character in Fargo was horrific.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Rumour has it that Disney want 50% of cartoon characters to be lgbt and/or different race colours :lol2:
Yeah not letting my kids watch their shit then

- - - Updated - - -

They openly admit that this is an active social engineering experiment, and that they would insert lgbt bullshit at every opportunity.
What's the motivation for this tho? Whom does it benefit?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They openly admit that this is an active social engineering experiment, and that they would insert lgbt bullshit at every opportunity.
Just HOW and why are those people pushing that shit so powerful that even politicians are scared shitless to say anything against that? It's disgusting.

Btw, girl pishing for that Disney shit has two queer children lol

Lgbt promotion and cancel culture are literally worse than the Spanish flu.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I watched like 8 episodes and gotta say that The Expanse is really good. Very underrated show. It has a good rating on imdb, sure, but I never or rarely hear people mention it. Pretty refreshing since I haven't watched space series for quite some time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rumour has it that Disney want 50% of cartoon characters to be lgbt and/or different race colours :lol2:
Its almost like all their wokeism is just a bunch of bullshit to whitewash their dealings with China, Russia and their refusal to do anything about the "Don't say gay bill" in Florida where Disneyworld is.

They woke AF where it benefits the bottom line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)