General TV (16 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
First episode of Moonknight was good.

Loved Peacemaker

Now watching Winning time: The rise of the Lakers dynasty.

Great cast and good director. Good to see John C Rielly back in a good role.

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Tried pilot of Severance, @Post Ironic, damn that was creepy well crafted subtle dystopic world (that dinner party convo).

Narrative style/theme gave vibes or hints of WestWorld, Lost (dharma initiative orientation videos), and The Left overs.

I had go go check who created this just to be sure if its Damon Lindelof or not lol. But its Ben Stiller.
The series finale was intense. Really good TV.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You actually won't notice it if you don't keep an eye out for it, it's not a bad show, it's actually will written, but i personally just can't get over agenda, for better or worse.
i'm fed up with that very agenda and that's one of the reasons i don't watch tv or series nowadays. just an example, my son watched a few episodes of this: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7153034/ some stuff for kids/teens, no violence, some magic, i thought why not, it can't do any harm, right? then it turns out that all the girls are powerful, smart and most can be trusted. most guys are limp dick undecisive crybabies, most men are either power hungry or dumb, zero sophistication. and yes, the storyline isn't bad at all, visuals are fine, it's not bad by any means, if i was a kid, i'd most certainly enjoy it.

you can't not notice the trend. ffs even peppa pig has a dumb father figure who messes up everything and a mother who keeps everything under control. :rofl: so i'm not surprised that expanse is just an other ordinary contemporary show. i'd rather rewatch something like breaking bad, justified, 1st series of altered carbon, person of interest or something like this. the latter has some strong female characters too which i don't mind at all, but at least the agenda doesn't stink.

:boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i'm fed up with that very agenda and that's one of the reasons i don't watch tv or series nowadays. just an example, my son watched a few episodes of this: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7153034/ some stuff for kids/teens, no violence, some magic, i thought why not, it can't do any harm, right? then it turns out that all the girls are powerful, smart and most can be trusted. most guys are limp dick undecisive crybabies, most men are either power hungry or dumb, zero sophistication. and yes, the storyline isn't bad at all, visuals are fine, it's not bad by any means, if i was a kid, i'd most certainly enjoy it.

you can't not notice the trend. ffs even peppa pig has a dumb father figure who messes up everything and a mother who keeps everything under control. :rofl: so i'm not surprised that expanse is just an other ordinary contemporary show. i'd rather rewatch something like breaking bad, justified, 1st series of altered carbon, person of interest or something like this. the latter has some strong female characters too which i don't mind at all, but at least the agenda doesn't stink.

:boh:
It's exactly that :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)