General TV (35 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I watched it it was aired weekly, first season is amazing, 2nd season isnt as great, but still fantastic, story rushed at end because at the time the show was most expensive show made. HBO didnt want to keep funding it, even if it was pretty much flawless tv for those 2 seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Change friends :agree:
Britannia > Rome

But both are rubbish.

:seven: :snoop:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
While there may not have been enough nazi killing, german shaming, and german women fucking americans to satisfy the masochistic sexual desires of the average german, the pacific was still pretty entertaining
It was. Still not even remotely as good as Band of Brothers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll keep watching Re:mind - for the lols :lol:

Gotta love the Japanese.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Watch it!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Intriguing is the right description of the scent, though a bit sweet on the base notes it's become one of my faves
Nice. I've had trouble finding Ouds I like. Oud Shamash from TDC is one, and then Amouage Jubilation XXV is a fantastic scent but only sort of an Oud.

I really like the concept of orange blossom, tuberose, and Oud together. I'll have to find a sample of it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Nice, I knew they were based on real people/names atleast at the time, but did not know any details. Intriguing to hear Pullo was such a significant career soldier, even changing sides lol.

Most books or movies about that era is allways about the main historifical ruling classes, so its fascinating to find anything fictional or otherwise about career soldiers. Thats why one of my most read book series (running for 10 years) is called Under The Eagle, about two career soldiers Macro and Cato, one veteran and one younger, fascinating to follow their authentic quest across whole Roman empire in soldier/centurion level even if the writing is fairly easy to read action type.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nice, I knew they were based on real people/names atleast at the time, but did not know any details. Intriguing to hear Pullo was such a significant career soldier, even changing sides lol.

Most books or movies about that era is allways about the main historifical ruling classes, so its fascinating to find anything fictional or otherwise about career soldiers. Thats why one of my most read book series (running for 10 years) is called Under The Eagle, about two career soldiers Macro and Cato, one veteran and one younger, fascinating to follow their authentic quest across whole Roman empire in soldier/centurion level even if the writing is fairly easy to read action type.

Read The Eagles of Rome.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just finished season 3 of Deadwood.

Fuck. Cant believe it got cancelled. Half way through the finale i started to realise something wasnt right i was expecting some huge shit to go down as the story got wrapped up...but nothing.

Over 10 years since it ended and still nothing.... fuck.

Cocksuckers

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just finished season 3 of Deadwood.

Fuck. Cant believe it got cancelled. Half way through the finale i started to realise something wasnt right i was expecting some huge shit to go down as the story got wrapped up...but nothing.

Over 10 years since it ended and still nothing.... fuck.

Cocksuckers
I never watched it. Wanted to, but always picked some other show. But I know the feeling, though, as I went throught the same with Firefly. :sad:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I never watched it. Wanted to, but always picked some other show. But I know the feeling, though, as I went throught the same with Firefly. :sad:
I highly recommend watxhing Deadwood. I had put off watching it for years too. Just read they are making a 2 movie for Deadwood to wrap it up which is great news.

New seen Firefly will check it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)