General TV (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haven't watched Rome. Knowing it got cancelled shortly put me off
I watched it it was aired weekly, first season is amazing, 2nd season isnt as great, but still fantastic, story rushed at end because at the time the show was most expensive show made. HBO didnt want to keep funding it, even if it was pretty much flawless tv for those 2 seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly? I just heard once how my friend said that it's boring. So I just skipped it :lol2:
Change friends :agree:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I watched it it was aired weekly, first season is amazing, 2nd season isnt as great, but still fantastic, story rushed at end because at the time the show was most expensive show made. HBO didnt want to keep funding it, even if it was pretty much flawless tv for those 2 seasons.
In terms of show quality, how does it compare to other shows? I'll look into it after i'm done with Babylon Berlin

- - - Updated - - -

go back to Gaul, ginger knob
Go watch Dark

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the correct answer would have been:

I'll not deny it, friend, I have a Gallic look about me, but I'm as solid Roman as you are. I've shed blood for Rome. My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father and his father before him. My wife My wife was born here, in the Aventine ! I am as solid a Roman as any man here

I'm on it. Watching Episode 2 right now

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
the correct answer would have been:

I'll not deny it, friend, I have a Gallic look about me, but I'm as solid Roman as you are. I've shed blood for Rome. My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father and his father before him. My wife My wife was born here, in the Aventine ! I am as solid a Roman as any man here

I'm on it. Watching Episode 2 right now
Cack.
(This is when the mods are supposed to pick me up and permaban me.)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just watch the latest picture of Rome/dialogue that Igor posted Cerval and get the hint, stop asking if the show has enough quality, it has the vicious viper ATIA :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)