General TV (6 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Good boy!

Yeah, I thought so too about Weeds. Cought a couple of episodes before on telly. But one thing that show really has going for it is the lead chick. She's not much of a looker, but she's got something going on her which I like.

Cheers for the other stuff.
That actress sure does have "something". Especially when you consider she's over 40.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuckin love to bro, but I work on Saturday until 6 and I work Sunday as well (then I have to go to the company's Xmas Party)

fuck my life.

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #45
    • V

V

I'm not like that, I love outside :D I go out of the house at least 2-3 times a week :D
    :D
    actually once o watched the wire i lost a bit of respect for the shield, too unrealistic and so-so acting.
    Yeah, The Wire can have that effect.
    if you want cheap laughs watch 2 and a half men, but it gets boring very easily
    Ain't that the truth. I catch it on telly now and then and it's nice to watch before I go to sleep, but don't ever get the need to watch it regulary.

As for sitcoms, who was a fan of

Can't believe they canceled that genius. :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Aaah, I forgot about that. Everyone praises the crap out of it and I watched the first ep but didn't like it...I think that definetly warrants another shot as I like MC Hall.

Not to mention Rachel Bilson who is just :lick: and later on that Taylor girl who was annoying but :toast: cute.
    Dexter takes a few episodes to take off, but its worth it.

Summer :heart:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    coming from you that doesn't seem like an insult
    I watched about 5 eps of True blood. What a terrible show. The premise sounds interesting enough, then you see the terrible acting, plus the awful pacing of the story and random character development.

and this is coming from a guy who is very forgiving when it comes to these issues.

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    Vlatko check Arrested development and It's always sunny in Philadelphia . Both were on HRT , they are showing It's always sunny in Philadelphia again on HRT2 around 18.45 every day

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I was in your situation a few days ago V. Here are some shows I'm watching now (sucks you can't access Hulu though): Modern Family, Better off Ted, and The Community.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    • V

V

Hell, I got more than I bargained for.

I can't believe I'm downloading Elvin's recommendation, Mad Men first, but it seems interesting. Then I'm probably gonna go with Dexter or The Shield and work my way through this thread. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Decent suggestion for everyone, Sons of Anarchy.

And Vlat, give Supernatural a serious go, its extremely good and evolves to say the least (from chase random monster in first season, to how it goes to up til season 5), it has everything from ridicolous funny banter, very dark and unique horror element (between lol cheesy to really insane creepy), and just downright mysterious larger then life complicated Good vs Evil plot.

P.S Something wrong with you if you havent seen Dexter yet, mooorbid :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)