General TV (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hat0r

That's that Buffy type shit with the two pretty boy brothers, right? Don't do much for your reputation. :D

I watched a few episodes of The Shield, it was on telly here before, corrupt cops and stuff. Might give it a run.
yeah Supernatural is a bit cheesy, but it's still a fun show. Think of how how cheesy Chuck is, it still has it's charm. Supernatural is the same.

and yes give The shield a proper run. You will not regret it (Pay attention to Vic Mackey, the main character's personality and attitude changes as episodes go on. Very good stuff)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    • V

V

Come on V, what's really happening in your life that you need to binge tv :D
    Serious financial crisis and it's gonna last a while since I'm buying a new plasma TV. :D I also hate winter and rain and snow and it practically turns me into an agoraphobic. Like you. :D
    Weeds is pretty amusing. Has some great moments, but also some rather lame episodes.
    I am currently watching season 3 (almost finished it): slow start, but the last few episodes I've seen are great.

Scrubs is really good, so are both the original & the US version of the Office. You could also try Extras. Maybe Absolutely Fabulous, but that's an acquired taste (and not that recent either). Little Britain (the original, not the US one) if you're into sketches.

For the more serious stuff: as Lion pointed out, The Shield is quite good. I also like Damages, but I've only seen the 1st season so far.
    Yeah, I thought so too about Weeds. Cought a couple of episodes before on telly. But one thing that show really has going for it is the lead chick. She's not much of a looker, but she's got something going on her which I like.

Cheers for the other stuff.

yeah Supernatural is a bit cheesy, but it's still a fun show. Think of how how cheesy Chuck is, it still has it's charm. Supernatural is the same.

and yes give The shield a proper run. You will not regret it (Pay attention to Vic Mackey, the main character's personality and attitude changes as episodes go on. Very good stuff)
    Screw the haters man, I'm just teasing. Fuck, I watched every episode of O.C. and I ain't ashamed one bit. Seth Cohen, FTW.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    it's about a serial killer..... who is trying to lead a normal life to hide his dark secret.

Very nice show. Some good acting, strong plot, combined with dark humor, mkaes it very addicting.

based on the book "darkly dreaming dexter"

Jan 30, 2009
    I watch all kind of sh!t, the 3 shows i cant get enough of is the closer, the mentalist and monk. shark, eli stone, etc are also supa and if you in touch with your girly side(nothing wrong with that btw) you can check out brothers and sisters, ghost whisper, gossip girl, greek...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Serious financial crisis and it's gonna last a while since I'm buying a new plasma TV. :D I also hate winter and rain and snow and it practically turns me into an agoraphobic. Like you. :D
    I'm not like that, I love outside :D I go out of the house at least 2-3 times a week :D

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    • V

V

it's about a serial killer..... who is trying to lead a normal life to hide his dark secret.

Very nice show. Some good acting, strong plot, combined with dark humor, mkaes it very addicting.

based on the book "darkly dreaming dexter"
    Aaah, I forgot about that. Everyone praises the crap out of it and I watched the first ep but didn't like it...I think that definetly warrants another shot as I like MC Hall.
    icεmαή;2260417 said:
    :touched: I thought I was the only one :D. The show had some great music.
    Not to mention Rachel Bilson who is just :lick: and later on that Taylor girl who was annoying but :toast: cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)