General Religion & Philosophy Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This is not only religion thread. And don't get surprised that there are people who don't believe in such tales. Rather answer about something that we can all talk like muslim law in countries.

It just seems that what you imagine with muslim law in a country would be an utopian thing. Because the current ones, the normal ones are not good for you. Just like all of the western democracies are not utopian and are corrupt. So when you compare the current democracy and countries with sharia which looks more promising with all their downfalls?

Jul 2, 2006
This is not only religion thread. And don't get surprised that there are people who don't believe in such tales. Rather answer about something that we can all talk like muslim law in countries.

It just seems that what you imagine with muslim law in a country would be an utopian thing. Because the current ones, the normal ones are not good for you. Just like all of the western democracies are not utopian and are corrupt. So when you compare the current democracy and countries with sharia which looks more promising with all their downfalls?
I don't get surprised to see people who don't believe but don't you have better things to say other than retarded jokes.

What i think does matter really little. But if you wonder; I see only way to salvation for Muslims, that is unification under Caliphate. Caliph will be elected, it won't be a dynasty. Some of states with history, tradition and government experience will stay as states but provinces like Iraq and Syria should be a part of a proper union otherwise humiliation of Muslims will never end. It was a Jew who abolished the Caliphate and it was English who told him to do so. We are witnessing what they achieved in Muslim lands now. Muslims are being killed, insulted, robbed, being treated like pests in the nations they are the vast majority. All of these are happening because of lack of leadership. Minority dictatorships are purposely destabilizing the countries, condemning people to poverty and ignorance. Then some smartass European popping out and tweeting from his iphone8ass about how uncivilized are the Muslims while drinking his vhisky.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But muslims are being killed much more by muslims in the land of muslims then by anyone else.

And what about muslims who live already in the west east and wherever, would they come to back to this caliphate? And who would elect this caliph? As it stands now the tribes in the same country can't get along for trivial things. How do you suggest that to happen? And what would be the future of this if it were to happen, cos it seems you hold a lot of hate and grudge towards west. Would this be safe heaven or a point from which to expand?

Jul 2, 2006
But muslims are being killed much more by muslims in the land of muslims then by anyone else.

And what about muslims who live already in the west east and wherever, would they come to back to this caliphate? And who would elect this caliph? As it stands now the tribes in the same country can't get along for trivial things. How do you suggest that to happen? And what would be the future of this if it were to happen, cos it seems you hold a lot of hate and grudge towards west. Would this be safe heaven or a point from which to expand?
Muslims kililng Muslims = lack leadership, muslims condemned to ignorance and poverty by governments, foreign intelligence have bigger role than you think in mosque bombings and whole suicide bombing business as it is completely against Islam. Thanks to their agents on field and tools in media it has become a signature of Muslims.

It's up to countries how to elect the Caliph. But first countries who will elect it should be liberated.

Why would Muslims who live in other places return? They can do whatever they want.

''Would this be safe heaven or a point from which to expand?''

Is this justification of what is happening in Muslim lands for more than a century? Why would people hate west if you remove the reasons which make people hateful? Age of military expansions has ended. Do Russia expand, or China?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So according to you all this muslim against muslim is only because western interference?

- - - Updated - - -

Muslims kililng Muslims = lack leadership, muslims condemned to ignorance and poverty by governments, foreign intelligence have bigger role than you think in mosque bombings and whole suicide bombing business as it is completely against Islam. Thanks to their agents on field and tools in media it has become a signature of Muslims.

It's up to countries how to elect the Caliph. But first countries who will elect it should be liberated.

Why would Muslims who live in other places return? They can do whatever they want.

''Would this be safe heaven or a point from which to expand?''

Is this justification of what is happening in Muslim lands for more than a century? Why would people hate west if you remove the reasons which make people hateful? Age of military expansions has ended. Do Russia expand, or China?
Russia do expand.

Jul 2, 2006
So according to you all this muslim against muslim is only because western interference?
No. Corruption began centuries ago in Ottomans. Western inteference made the last move and today they are trying hard to stop normalization.

It's a cycle. Muslims lived their golden age until 17th century and it was a downhill as 20th century was the worst period of Muslims in history. Better days are ahead. That's my opinion, you are free to disagree.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What was the reason in your opinion the downfall of muslims? Why was at one time in history (imo golden age of islam up to 13th century I think) muslim world was the wonder of the world, with all the thinkers achievements and brakethroughs of science and philosophy coming from muslim countries and what changed that we have this thing today?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What was the reason in your opinion the downfall of muslims? Why was at one time in history (imo golden age of islam up to 13th century I think) muslim world was the wonder of the world, with all the thinkers achievements and brakethroughs of science and philosophy coming from muslim countries and what changed that we have this thing today?
Devil won. D'uuuuhhh...

Jul 2, 2006
There are a lot to say about it. I will mention two of most important reasons.

Decreasing quality of religious leaders and people of science such as Imams, Alims, Sheiks caused a chain reaction. Bribery became a common thing among government officers. Ignoble people took the important positions instead of people who deserve it. Worthiness became worthless.

Second reason is missing out on technological developments in Europe which is connected to first reason. Unworthy religious leaders forbid people to welcome technological developments, called them 'tools of satan'. It has nothing to do with Islam as our religion not only encourage people for development but also demand it.

For example; Printing press arrived here 200 years after Europeans started to use it. People who disliked the idea of printing press used religion to support their claim but true purpose was profit. There were around 90,000 calligraphers in Ottomans and if you count their families as well it was a huge business.

Then there are Jewish people from Spain who escaped from Inquisition found a safe heaven in Ottoman nation. They did not repay kindly though. They have supported corruption and played a major role in destruction of Ottoman Empire and Caliphate. They have used freemasonary to manipulate Ittihad and Terakki party. Even today they are still one of the major powers in the country.

People with Jewish origin disguised as Turkish patriots, started to pump nationalism. Ottoman Empire had more than 40 ethnicities living in it. They did it to divide the Empire into many pieces to be swalloved by them afterwards. Mustafa Kamal was one of them, whom replaced Islam with ethnic nationalism as official state ideology of the republic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

Ittihad Terakki came to power after the coup they toppled Sultan Abdulhamid who refused to sell Palestine to Theodor Herzl, founder of Zionism. They have stayed in power between 1908 and end of WWI which they made us to involve. You can check the map of Ottoman Empire before and after them to see how successful they were.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_Union_and_Progress

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who faces utter despicable and wilfull ignorance in every interview he faces and champions them straight up with basic knowledge is worth liking IMO.

I'm from Somalia and know the issue, and I hearing that dumbass female journo open with "well he says female genital mulitation is muslim issue" just showcased what an utter shitfest of moronic BS it would be (a moron quoting a retard as the gospel), cultural and rural issue, and not even 1% related to religion, let alone islam. Its INSANE the level of utter stupidity thats acceptable in major international networks hosts.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Anyone who faces utter despicable and wilfull ignorance in every interview he faces and champions them straight up with basic knowledge is worth liking IMO.

I'm from Somalia and know the issue, and I hearing that dumbass female journo open with "well he says female genital mulitation is muslim issue" just showcased what an utter $#@!fest of moronic BS it would be (a moron quoting a retard as the gospel), cultural and rural issue, and not even 1% related to religion, let alone islam. Its INSANE the level of utter stupidity thats acceptable in major international networks hosts.
Well, this isn't the golden age of journalism, let's face it.

I don't know if it's behind us or ahead of us, but it's not this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

World needs more of this guy :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
I like Reza. He certainly kicked up dust with the Christian right here as being "unauthorized" to write a book about Jesus, despite having a Christian mother.

He's an academic too. And we need more people to call out clowns like Bill Maher on their crap to separate the real stuff from the b.s.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I like Reza. He certainly kicked up dust with the Christian right here as being "unauthorized" to write a book about Jesus, despite having a Christian mother.

He's an academic too. And we need more people to call out clowns like Bill Maher on their crap to separate the real stuff from the b.s.
I read that book. It contains a foreword in which he writes about him being muslim and his wife being christian and how it all works out in a happy family. I like Reza too, but the way he presented that part was little more than drivel. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)