General News & Politics (15 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
These minorities do not have the possibility to propagate their religion. Zoroastrians only have a population of about 50 thousand people. In addition, there is no equality among the Shiites and people who follow the leader enjoy special privileges and rents.
Do most people in Iran want the same kind of regime change as the Persian diaspora in North America?

Jan 22, 2016
These Islamic psychopath motherfukers have to get their ass fucked hard by us after a long decades of torture.

Today we are gathering all over Iran to get one step closer to freedom.

You don't how worst things would get if me or any young person get cought. They will deprive you of any social benefits. They make sure you aren't allowed to have education or job in the country anymore.

They will torture you to the death if you get arrested and then hang you.

I'm an iraninan citizen. People don't want to take this shit anymore, more than 50% of population has become atheist in the Last 20 years. 90% of the population hate the Islamic regime.

I don't see a way out from here. We will throw out these Islamic tyranny this time or there will a bloodbath.

The Islamic regime is arresting people left and right, from actors to singers and students while killing most of them on the process.

This is a one way ticket protesting. If we don't win this time against mullahs. They will kill us all.

I got badly injured in the protest last week but I have recovered. Today we all are going out once again to take our country back. Many of us will die today and we are ready for it.

Fuck Islam and it's bullshit regime.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that the protesters come to an agreement acceptable on both sides without descending into rioting and civil war.
OH Fuck off please. Come to an agreement with whom?

These mother fuckers have killed more than 300 people mostly youngsters in the last 2 weeks and you want us to come to agreement with these terrorists?

You can't support this bullshit unless you are part of the government and you don't want any distraction to your paycut.

There is no reason to come to agreement with this motherfuckers mullahs.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
These Islamic psychopath motherfukers have to get their ass fucked hard by us after a long decades of torture.

Today we are gathering all over Iran to get one step closer to freedom.

You don't how worst things would get if me or any young person get cought. They will deprive you of any social benefits. They make sure you aren't allowed to have education or job in the country anymore.

They will torture you to the death if you get arrested and then hang you.

I'm an iraninan citizen. People don't want to take this shit anymore, more than 50% of population has become atheist in the Last 20 years. 90% of the population hate the Islamic regime.

I don't see a way out from here. We will throw out these Islamic tyranny this time or there will a bloodbath.

The Islamic regime is arresting people left and right, from actors to singers and students while killing most of them on the process.

This is a one way ticket protesting. If we don't win this time against mullahs. They will kill us all.

I got badly injured in the protest last week but I have recovered. Today we all are going out once again to take our country back. Many of us will die today and we are ready for it.

Fuck Islam and it's bullshit regime.

- - - Updated - - -

OH Fuck off please. Come to an agreement with whom?

These mother fuckers have killed more than 300 people mostly youngsters in the last 2 weeks and you want us to come to agreement with these terrorists?

You can't support this bullshit unless you are part of the government and you don't want any distraction to your paycut.

There is no reason to come to agreement with this motherfuckers mullahs.
Good luck, I hope that you get to see a complete victory.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Tell me you don’t know shit about Iran without telling me you don’t know shit about Iran
I am very interested in learning. Returning to the original post I quoted, please educate me.

How did a fringe extremist cult without external and internal support just up and seize power and subjugate the VAST majority that is supposedely so strongly contrasted to them? Level of dichtomy, like Tomice said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)