General News & Politics (37 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
First of all i wouldn't do too much talking to look and sound like a total buffoon. I would sit with europe and demand they pay a tribute to defend their sorry asses, could be in the form of buying x amount of american products a year. If they agree, then a red line will be drawn and troops will be stationed, let's see if putin has the balls to ask his generals to destroy the world. I would also create a sort of legion étrangère for eastern European men to join and fight for america with a road to citizenship at the end of the tenure. I would work on a long term plan to undermine russia/china bloc economically and and conduct aggressive PR blitz, say put the blame squarely on china for covid and on russia for disrupting economic recovery, no more good russians or chinese on tv or cinema, demonize them, they are the enemy until they bend the knee.

But of course, as naive and faulty as my way is it is at the very least with americas best interests as the focal motive, as debatable as the way to go about it might be. I am 100% sure though, there's not one man with any power in that white house with the same motivation.
What part of europe are you talking about?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
even jokes has their limits.
Russia is not a threat to Europe.
Russians want Nato troops away from borders
Even if Nato soldiers retires from nations closest to Russia nothing gonna happen.
All this happened cause americans put missiles and soldiers way too close to russian borders.
All this is a reaction. Cause Russia gave away Ukraine in 1991 what do they care? they just don't want Ukraine to be used by americans against them.
So all this shit to fight for Europe it's bullshit.
Let me ask again how many wars Russia started in the past 40years and how many did the US :D please!
There are about a 4000 NATO soldiers stationed in the 3 Baltic states, the threat is real.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Ahah, funny but seems you use a VERY broad definition of "starting a war."

For example, bombing Somali pirates (in the article you linked) is now starting a war? Also, this isn't a list of wars by American presidents but military conflicts they got involved with. Damn, if that's the definition of "starting a war" then maybe Russian is winning in the score.Tajikistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Abkhazia, Syria, Moldova, Georgia, East Prigorodny, Afghanistan, Somalia (hey, Russia did this "war" too), Eritrea, Namibia. Damn, that's a lot of "wars" for Russia too.

"Let me ask again how many wars Russia started in the past 40years and how many did the US :D please!
" Your words, just for us to remember.

Like come on, let's not act like US involvement in Bosnia was the US "Starting a war." Or that Pakistan providing weapons, ignoring the UN ban, didn't somehow lead to a mysterious US (who "started" that war) coming in two years after that war started. I mean, if you do take that stance, might be the first war ever "started" by a country that then doesn't get involved in the war until two years after it starts. US Time-travel warmongers confirmed?

Also, operations done in concordance with either UN or NATO is also "starting a war." Now THAT is a funny defintion.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The protestors still in Ottawa are a group of fuckwits and deserve everything coming to them. Not one ounce of sympathy. The same as the Fairy Creek dumbasses this year, the Capital insurrectionists last year, and the BLM/Antifa imbeciles the summer before.

- - - Updated - - -

Off-topic but worth a discussion

Where was your outrage this summer over the rights of the Fairy Creek protestors/dumbasses when they were being pepper sprayed, teargassed, and beaten up by cops for blocking logging roads? Or the Wetsuweten protests when RCMP tactical units were arresting them for blocking Coastal Gaslink’s pipeline construction? Does this only matter when you support what they are protesting? Only worthwhile for discussion then?

Just that I didn’t see you posting about freedom for the above groups once. Not specifically about you but there is a rather ridiculous degree of hypocrisy from people who support this convoy but were cheering on police actions and demanding even harsher action at Fairy Creek, against the Wetsuweten, against the indigenous railway blockades, etc.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The protestors still in Ottawa are a group of fuckwits and deserve everything coming to them. Not one ounce of sympathy. The same as the Fairy Creek dumbasses this year, the Capital insurrectionists last year, and the BLM/Antifa imbeciles the summer before.

- - - Updated - - -

Where was your outrage this summer over the rights of the Fairy Creek protestors/dumbasses when they were being pepper sprayed, teargassed, and beaten up by cops for blocking logging roads? Or the Wetsuweten protests when RCMP tactical units were arresting them for blocking Coastal Gaslink’s pipeline construction? Does this only matter when you support what they are protesting? Only worthwhile for discussion then?

Just that I didn’t see you posting about freedom for the above groups once. Not specifically about you but there is a rather ridiculous degree of hypocrisy from people who support this convoy but were cheering on police actions and demanding even harsher action at Fairy Creek, against the Wetsuweten, against the indigenous railway blockades, etc.
Do i seem outraged to you? Lol

And did you read the thread at all?

Like Cerval said, whoever is breaking the law, arrest them and try them in court

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Freezing bank accounts is a dangerous precedent, I agree with Quetz. Should have sticked to arresting those infringing the law.
Meh. For me that depends on where this goes after the occupation is ended… They are attempting to force them to leave without this turning too ugly and violent. Temporarily freezing accounts that are receiving outside funding until they leave doesn’t really bother me. Giving them astronomical fines doesn’t bother me. The Emergency act and these powers are temporary. If I see them lengthened and/or peoples’ bank accounts frozen permanently that’s a different story.

- - - Updated - - -

Do i seem outraged to you? Lol

And did you read the thread at all?

Like Cerval said, whoever is breaking the law, arrest them and try them in court
I did read the thread. I have zero issue with freezing accounts of people actively participating in or financing illegal acts. I’d have zero problem if it had happened to BLM and Antifa prior. And no, I don’t see people being “permanently unbanked” like he blathers on about. They are temporarily freezing accounts funding illegal acts and blockades costing the country billions, and doing so with an emergency act that will end shortly. This isn’t something permanently enshrined in law now. It’s a temporary measure for 30 days to deal with this shit. And he’s speaking a bunch of bullshit about the city/province handling it alone, both have repeatedly requested that the federal government and rcmp help end this.

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Even if Nato soldiers retires from nations closest to Russia nothing gonna happen.
All this happened cause americans put missiles and soldiers way too close to russian borders.
All this is a reaction. Cause Russia gave away Ukraine in 1991 what do they care? they just don't want Ukraine to be used by americans against them.
Let me ask again how many wars Russia started in the past 40years and how many did the US :D please!
Speaking like a truly delusional westerner who drank too much KGB propaganda.
I am really wondering why don't all dictator loving fuckwits move to their beloved dictatorship land but always spew nonsense from the comfort of their cosy democratic homes?

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
First of all i wouldn't do too much talking to look and sound like a total buffoon. I would sit with europe and demand they pay a tribute to defend their sorry asses, could be in the form of buying x amount of american products a year. If they agree, then a red line will be drawn and troops will be stationed, let's see if putin has the balls to ask his generals to destroy the world. I would also create a sort of legion étrangère for eastern European men to join and fight for america with a road to citizenship at the end of the tenure. I would work on a long term plan to undermine russia/china bloc economically and and conduct aggressive PR blitz, say put the blame squarely on china for covid and on russia for disrupting economic recovery, no more good russians or chinese on tv or cinema, demonize them, they are the enemy until they bend the knee.

But of course, as naive and faulty as my way is it is at the very least with americas best interests as the focal motive, as debatable as the way to go about it might be. I am 100% sure though, there's not one man with any power in that white house with the same motivation.
Not gonna happen. The USA have their interests in being the seldom protector of the UE and Europe as a whole. The moment you ask for a tribute, what's stopping the EU to create it's own army?
Remember the EU as a whole, even without GB help is very close to the economic might of the USA.
Also whenever there is a discussion about the EU's own military army the first to unofficially opose the project is the US.
It's something like "You don't need your own army, because you have NATO". Granted that it has economic benefits for the EU, but it also keeps the interests of the military complex of the US, in the area alive and kicking.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not gonna happen. The USA have their interests in being the seldom protector of the UE and Europe as a whole. The moment you ask for a tribute, what's stopping the EU to create it's own army?
Remember the EU as a whole, even without GB help is very close to the economic might of the USA.
Also whenever there is a discussion about the EU's own military army the first to unofficially opose the project is the US.
It's something like "You don't need your own army, because you have NATO". Granted that it has economic benefits for the EU, but it also keeps the interests of the military complex of the US, in the area alive and kicking.

Of course it's not gonna happen, and your last sentence is my whole point.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This post is evidence that the Russian propaganda machine is well alive and kicking.
"We are not the AGRESSOR, said putin, while stationing n thousand troops at the border of an independent country".

How can you buy this crap?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This post is evidence that the Russian propaganda machine is well alive and kicking.
"We are not the AGRESSOR, said putin, while stationing n thousand troops at the border of an independent country".

How can you buy this crap?
My guess is: trying to look cool with an opinion alternative to mainstream Western narrarive.

I literally can't think of another sane reason why the fuck would anyone support a dictator.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
My guess is: trying to look cool with an opinion alternative to mainstream Western narrarive.

I literally can't think of another sane reason why the fuck would anyone support a dictator.
Yeah, don't about this particular person, but being a contrarian no matter what for some reason is a popular position. Looks quite childish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)