General News & Politics (13 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's what I mean... nobody cares about the whites :sad:
They think they don't need them anymore, they speak their language, live off their technology, use their medicine, and above all bask in the spoils of their success while screaming down with imperialists/capitalists.
There either needs to be a civil war, like the Spanish one. Or whites need to get together and buy Greenland and move there, i wonder how long the lights will be on after they leave, just ask Zimbabwe.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's still with fox, and diddy offered him to work in his station whatever that is, also what he said about whites is much worse but doesn't get brought up.
Thought I'd never say this, but for those people and the batshit crazy left alone - 4 more years of the orange man suddenly sounds like a not so bad idea anymore.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Nah, US is near catharsis already I think, old wounds are open, masks are off, 4-5 month and healing should begin. At least I hope so. Otherwise, it's morons on all sides doubling it down in a race to a bottom. And we live at this bottom, and it's not enough space here already, so get a grip America.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
They think they don't need them anymore, they speak their language, live off their technology, use their medicine, and above all bask in the spoils of their success while screaming down with imperialists/capitalists.
There either needs to be a civil war, like the Spanish one. Or whites need to get together and buy Greenland and move there, i wonder how long the lights will be on after they leave, just ask Zimbabwe.
What is Zimbabwe? I only know occupied R H O D E S I A

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is what they are saying it was? I know about the nitrate but firecrackers?
In some videos you can see the firecrackers going off from the initial explosion, then it catches the nitrate.

Basically it would be 2.7 - 3 kilotons of TNT equivalent - roughly 20% of the Little Boy atomic bomb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)