General News & Politics (18 Viewers)

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know anything about Brazil, but the difference here is I didn't claim to or make statements that alluded to such.
Firstly, sorry if i sound as i am treating you like an idiot, is not my intention and with my horrible english maybe i sound as i was doing it.

Yes, you didn’t make statement alluded to Haddad, but Brasil was or Bolsonaro or Haddad. That’s way i say all that stuff from Haddad. Is only a explanation of why an homofobic and disgusting guy is now president of Brasil.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol:
Do you follow "Florida Man" on twitter? strongly recommended.
I don't have a Twitter, but I check up on his exploits on Reddit sometimes :p

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly, sorry if i sound as i am treating you like an idiot, is not my intention and with my horrible english maybe i sound as i was doing it.

Yes, you didn’t make statement alluded to Haddad, but Brasil was or Bolsonaro or Haddad. That’s way i say all that stuff from Haddad. Is only a explanation of why an homofobic and disgusting guy is now president of Brasil.
No problem, no harm intended :tup:

That's always why such things happen, it's partly why Trump won too for example. However I was simply disputing the specific Trump portion of your post, as that's what I know because I obviously live in the United States.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
As I was looking up a river to watch Italy vs Portugal, I came across this story when I only googled the word "Italy"

A 20-year-old Somalian attacked a 68-year-old woman at a beach in the central Italian region of Abruzzo, where she was sunbathing. According to the local outlet Repubblica, he pushed her so she hit her head against the pebbles, and forced her to have sex. She managed to escape the attacker, jumping into the sea, before the police arrived.

Law enforcement was called by local merchants, as before heading to the beach, the young man stripped naked in a nearby street and started publicly masturbating
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201811161069867360-refugee-italy-rape-pensioner/

Jesus Christ...

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Man killed on remote Indian island tried to 'declare Jesus' to tribe

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-by-tribe-north-sentinel-island-declare-jesus

John Allen Chau’s diary suggests he knew the risks of going to North Sentinel Island

To be honest, we should respect these people’s wishes to be left alone.

I’m surprised the US hasn’t dropped dat democracy and freedom on them yet.
How would you feel if the US army took the caravan down the same way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)