General News & Politics (1 Viewer)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh abortion? Yeah, I agree that Catholics shouldn’t be left to decide what someone wants to do with their bodies. But in true freedom of religion, they’re free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t affect others. Muslims aren’t trying to get all women to wear hijabs, just the ones who want to.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh abortion? Yeah, I agree that Catholics shouldn’t be left to decide what someone wants to do with their bodies. But in true freedom of religion, they’re free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t affect others. Muslims aren’t trying to get all women to wear hijabs, just the ones who want to.
:agree: naturally, If you stone to death the ones who don't want ot wear a towel only the ones are left who want to

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No one's getting stoned here. Should we take away the right for Indians to paint a red dot on their foreheads too?

Clothing/expressing yourself visually is not the same as deciding what others can do with their bodies.

DAiDEViL

Fuck Djokobitch
Feb 21, 2015
No one's getting stoned here. Should we take away the right for Indians to paint a red dot on their foreheads too?

Clothing/expressing yourself visually is not the same as deciding what others can do with their bodies.
But the red dot doesn't stand in the way of identifying people after a crime for example.

Aug 13, 2013
Even the bible itself commands christians to wear hijab. why these butthurted christians are so irritated seeing muslims covering themselves while there bible say so.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)