General News & Politics (22 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No one's getting stoned here. Should we take away the right for Indians to paint a red dot on their foreheads too?

Clothing/expressing yourself visually is not the same as deciding what others can do with their bodies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No one's getting stoned here. Should we take away the right for Indians to paint a red dot on their foreheads too?

Clothing/expressing yourself visually is not the same as deciding what others can do with their bodies.
But the red dot doesn't stand in the way of identifying people after a crime for example.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Oh abortion? Yeah, I agree that Catholics shouldn’t be left to decide what someone wants to do with their bodies. But in true freedom of religion, they’re free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t affect others. Muslims aren’t trying to get all women to wear hijabs, just the ones who want to.
Even the bible itself commands christians to wear hijab. why these butthurted christians are so irritated seeing muslims covering themselves while there bible say so.?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I guess so. I don’t know much about him, only that he’s raising Bernie level money.
I hope Andrew Yang gets momentum going and raises enough noise to join the dem debate, he is fairly brilliant candidate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I hope Andrew Yang gets momentum going and raises enough noise to join the dem debate, he is fairly brilliant candidate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
There are going to be a lot of decent candidates trying to be heard. Hopefully it doesn't divide the party as much as Bernie and Hillary did in 2016.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There are going to be a lot of decent candidates trying to be heard. Hopefully it doesn't divide the party as much as Bernie and Hillary did in 2016.
The main problem with bernie in 2016 was that there were too many candidates and he didnt get much attention of the press. By the time press was giving him attention it was too little to late. Bernie has not stopped his campaign and he has a very good team in social media, huge. It’s gonna be interesting. I hope it doesnt continue with tradition 8 year democrats 8 year republicans. Because it would be too much to have another 4 years of Donald Trump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)