General News & Politics (31 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
When those territories were occupied Armenia wasn't a normal, democratic nation. They became so-called modern and democratic only 2 years ago.

In any case, wtf does this have anything to do with international law and territorial integrity?
Like it or not Azerbaijans interests are carried out by corrupt criminals atm, who apparently outsorced mercenaries from Syrian conflict. Looks bad, you guys should sort your shit out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Like it or not Azerbaijans interests are carried out by corrupt criminals atm, who apparently outsorced mercenaries from Syrian conflict. Looks bad, you guys should sort your shit out.
I am mega anti-Aliyev myself bro, but this is another matter entirely.
This operation was 100% backed by the population. Trust me on this.
In fact this summer the people stormed the Parliament demanding this war.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
the fuck

@ALC

no more BMW ICEs are to be built in Germany, factory is gonna be refitted for EVs

congrats on getting the last good one :baus:

Well done green nazis, well done
wtf, my next bmw was supposed to be a 340!

I guess they’ll make em all in mexico now

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so just the engine manufacturing. They’ll still assemble ICE cars in Germany from my understanding

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Boeing 737 Max has been allowed back into the air by the FAA.
Getting other regulators to approve it might take some time.
Unfortunately, Boeing got royally screwed by the Max (Boeing's own fault), COVID-19 and Trump (Airbus has happily filled the void).

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Well, thank you for altering my quote.
I doubt that Boeing was forced into diversity hires and even if that was the case, I doubt it would have made much of a difference.

In reality, Boeing WILFULLY decided to outsource critical software development to $10 an hour engineers in India. Not saying all Indian engineers are bad but for $10, you get what you pay for.

When the bean counters at Boeing got more say than the engineers, Boeing started to go downhill.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Well, thank you for altering my quote.
I doubt that Boeing was forced into diversity hires and even if that was the case, I doubt it would have made much of a difference.
I meant a self-imposed company policy which is obviously detrimental to quality of work

https://www.boeing.com/careers/organizations/women-make-us-better/
https://www.boeing.com/features/2019/05/diversityinc-top-50-05-19.page
https://in.reuters.com/article/us-b...mployees-by-20-ceo-says-in-memo-idINKBN25O23Z

What could possibly go wrong?

Women make us better
:lol3:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
For $10/hr, a few hundred dead people.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a joke about Boeing; that McDonnell Douglas bought Boeing with Boeing own money.
More fascinating was that the McDonnell Douglas bigwigs, after destroying their own company, came to occupy many of the top posts at Boeing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)