General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Looking into buying a console. What would you say is better PS4 or Xbox One? What are the pros or cons? What about game acceability? Is it possible to buy them digitally? Is it possible (and is it hard) to get pirated games? Any other tips or info would be appreciated too.
PS4 is the better machine and has the better exclusives. I can't think of many reasons why anyone would get an Xbox unless they're die hard Halo fans or bought a brand new next generation machine to play his old console games :boh: Yes, you can download any and every game available in digital version as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Only for PC (not PS4) I suppose? [Edit: Just noticed that the title included PS4 ... *putting on stupid-hat*]
Can't remember how many times I shat myself playing Amnesia. Sooooooo good! Had to open up an old trailer for it now just as a reminder. I was like nopenopenopenopeneveragainshiiiiit*pause*
Get Soma, it's better IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I was leaning to PS4, since it seems they have the better games. But it seems there is no support of PS4 in lithuania :(

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Project Zomboid is pretty awsome i must say.

one of the best survival bs games i tried so far...but only for those who grew up with shitty graphics ;)

...and yes: OLD. bought it some time ago but never got to play it until now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I like those retro looking games, pixelated graphics and isometric view like early Fallout ones. :tup:

Out of all games with zombie thematics one that I've liked the most was State of Decay; 3rd person view, scavenging abandoned houses for weapons and resources, building your own base on several location on the world map, missions...

If you like more of adventure type of this genre then I'd recommend The Walking Dead. Great story and set of characters.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Picked up Max Payne 3 on Steam a month ago, but only played it for the first time this weekend. The game is surprisingly good (didn't expect it to live up to the first two games, but Rockstar did a pretty good job.)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I like those retro looking games, pixelated graphics and isometric view like early Fallout ones. :tup:

Out of all games with zombie thematics one that I've liked the most was State of Decay; 3rd person view, scavenging abandoned houses for weapons and resources, building your own base on several location on the world map, missions...

If you like more of adventure type of this genre then I'd recommend The Walking Dead. Great story and set of characters.
telltale's the walking dead? is AWSOME :agree: so is the wolf among us
while we are at it, Fahrenheit is still awsome too.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Downloaded Knights of Honor few days ago. What a brilliant game. Was kicking asses when it came out in 2004, now I suck big time.

And soundtrack is awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)