General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think that there might be only one other person aside from myself on this forum who owns an XBOX One, but if you have the financial ability to get one, I would certainly recommend it. Here are some videos that were shown for exclusives Quantum Break, Scalebound, and Crackdown 3

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think that there might be only one other person aside from myself on this forum who owns an XBOX One, but if you have the financial ability to get one, I would certainly recommend it. Here are some videos that were shown for exclusives Quantum Break, Scalebound, and Crackdown 3

Quantum Break looks okay. The other two, meh.

Nothing against Microsoft (I had an xbox 360 last gen) but I still haven't found a reason to get an Xbox one tbh with you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
AC Unity seems to play really slow. It's very laggy and glitchy on the XBox One. I do like the game, i just wish it was as smooth as AC: Black Flag. I haven't finished it yet, really not that far into it, I had to delete it to make room on my hard drive when I grabbed FIFA15 & Dragon Age during a 50% off Xbox One sale a couple weeks ago. I will eventually get back to it.
I've only just started playing this, and I've played through the whole series. The character (Arno) definitely moves slower than in other games, but then the parkour/grappling etc is far more realistic than before. In the previous games the guy would basically fly up walls, the new engine has changed that.

BTW, this grabbed my attention early in the game:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why don't you ask Nintendo to sell Mario while you're at it.

As if they would sell their 2nd most valuable franchise to Square Soft, the company that stuck a big middle finger at Nintendo when they decided to go cartridge based with the N64, thereby having Square shift to Sony for Final Fantasy VII

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
YES!!!!!!!! FUCKING YES! like an open world Pokemon game kinda like destiny with a proper long ass story line, missions and free mode
Fuck Pokemon. You're too old for that shit, Badass.

- - - Updated - - -

I have it, but I still haven't played it yet
Still Dawn and MGS Phantom Pain in 3 weeks :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why don't you ask Nintendo to sell Mario while you're at it.

As if they would sell their 2nd most valuable franchise to Square Soft, the company that stuck a big middle finger at Nintendo when they decided to go cartridge based with the N64, thereby having Square shift to Sony for Final Fantasy VII
You're right. :D

But they should think of the fans! :D:p

Fuck Pokemon. You're too old for that shit, Badass.
Shut your mouth, you old decrepit fool!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)