General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (15 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Batman Arkham Knight looks so cool, wish I had a new gen console to play it :sigh:
I bought it today. It's amazing!! Best animations and best cinematographic feel in a game.

So far this is easily the best game of the series. The Batmobile just gives it an edge the other games didn't have. Serious contender for game of the year.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I bought it today. It's amazing!! Best animations and best cinematographic feel in a game.

So far this is easily the best game of the series. The Batmobile just gives it an edge the other games didn't have. Serious contender for game of the year.
I envy you man :sigh: enjoy it for me, it certainly looks amazing, and the story of it is also :ID:

The last one I played was Origins, City was great and I really didn't liked Asylum that much, but Arkham Knight looks way better than the other 3

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I envy you man :sigh: enjoy it for me, it certainly looks amazing, and the story of it is also :ID:

The last one I played was Origins, City was great and I really didn't liked Asylum that much, but Arkham Knight looks way better than the other 3
The missions are great. A lot of unpredictable stuff going on. Lovely to see Azrael, my favorite Batman, again. :D

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Like $150 more than in the US. Wich translates into $8300 pesos
Damn, cabron... Just realized the minimum wage in México is like 70 pesos a day, less than 5 bucks. Now i understand why so many Mexicans go through the hell that must be going across the border. When they go back home they're rich as fuck. :lol:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Damn, cabron... Just realized the minimum wage in México is like 70 pesos a day, less than 5 bucks. Now i understand why so many Mexicans go through the hell that must be going across the border. When they go back home they're rich as $#@!. :lol:
Exactly :D I have an aunt in San Diego and she wins like double the minimun there, and when it's Christmas she's like Santa Claus here :lol:

Thankfully my family doesn't rely on the minimun here, we have our own bussines. But the economy is beyond shit, so these are hard times, when I was a kid I remember I had everything I asked for N64, Gameboy, Gamecube, Xbox, Wii and Xbox360, DS, PSP. Now I hardly have a 3DS :lol:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Exactly :D I have an aunt in San Diego and she wins like double the minimun there, and when it's Christmas she's like Santa Claus here :lol:

Thankfully my family doesn't rely on the minimun here, we have our own bussines. But the economy is beyond shit, so these are hard times, when I was a kid I remember I had everything I asked for N64, Gameboy, Gamecube, Xbox, Wii and Xbox360, DS, PSP. Now I hardly have a 3DS :lol:
:lol: Oh well. It's not like Brazil is doing any better. The economy has gone to shit again. Not that it matters i haven't been there in a decade, it could burn for all i care.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
:lol: Oh well. It's not like Brazil is doing any better. The economy has gone to $#@! again. Not that it matters i haven't been there in a decade, it could burn for all i care.
The American Dream is real then? :touched:

So what happened with all of Lula's work? I remember everyone fapping, at what he had done in Brazil, here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was looking at a ytube about stuff 4chan pulled over the years.

One was when EA was buzy with some star wars game. 4chan users registered a domain very easely related to the game and then got it high into the google results when searching for the game.

In this url, they had a list of stuff about EA and how they destroy gaming. The best example was how they handle competiton. Basically EA buys promising rival studio's, and offcourse the big rival franchises. In their ownership, they then have the intellectual rights of their franchises wich they'll bury,and they dissolve the developper studio.

Below is an impressive list of excellent break trough game studio's EA has destroyed over the years, so their generic crappy titles could sell more.

http://kotaku.com/an-updated-list-of-studios-ea-has-bought-and-then-shut-1689498614
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acquisitions_by_Electronic_Arts

Quite alot of RPG and RTS that got killed. ANd guess what type of game we are rarely seeing these days ? yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)