General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (33 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think we all knew that this was going to end up on PC, Loin
but here's what u dont know

the pc version will actually have the full game where u have infinite planets and other shit. plus when mods come out it will be better.

then u poo peasants will play inferior ps4 version where it takes forver to load, lags crazy, and exploration is limited. and no mods.

olololololol

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It seems that I mistakenly thought that the backwards compatibility news of microsoft was a straight emulation , but it seems that is not correct . As of now there is truly not much to be excited about this . It seems it won't be a straight up simulation like the psx/psx2/gba/ds/dolphin emulators in PC where you can play anything you want . Instead it seems that each xbox360 game needs to have certain tweeks . So practically you insert the disc that proves that you own the game and download a digital copy that your XONE can play . The current list is laughable really , but it should get bigger with the passing of time .

A Kingdom of Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Geometry Wars: Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Small Arms
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Toy Soldiers Cold War
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise

It seems that they would also need third party approval for their games for this which doesn't seem unimportant and they are also making polls for users for which games they want to see ported first which is nice , but makes me want to facepalm when I see that in the top ten list of games xone users want to be ported there are 4 COD games :sergio: . While it seemed like a giant win at first for microsoft for me , with more info it seems that this could easily not be a big thing at all .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It seems that I mistakenly thought that the backwards compatibility news of microsoft was a straight emulation , but it seems that is not correct . As of now there is truly not much to be excited about this . It seems it won't be a straight up simulation like the psx/psx2/gba/ds/dolphin emulators in PC where you can play anything you want . Instead it seems that each xbox360 game needs to have certain tweeks . So practically you insert the disc that proves that you own the game and download a digital copy that your XONE can play . The current list is laughable really , but it should get bigger with the passing of time .

A Kingdom of Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Geometry Wars: Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Small Arms
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Toy Soldiers Cold War
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise

It seems that they would also need third party approval for their games for this which doesn't seem unimportant and they are also making polls for users for which games they want to see ported first which is nice , but makes me want to facepalm when I see that in the top ten list of games xone users want to be ported there are 4 COD games :sergio: . While it seemed like a giant win at first for microsoft for me , with more info it seems that this could easily not be a big thing at all .
I loved the xbox360 but Xbox One = :pado:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Syberia 3 to premiere at Gamescom :tuttosport: @King of Kings
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................except......................................................................................
.............................i..................................................never.................................................................................................................
..............................played Syberia 1 or 2..............................................................................................but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................except......................................................................................
.............................i..................................................never.................................................................................................................
..............................played Syberia 1 or 2..............................................................................................but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:lol: oh well

Jul 10, 2006
I haven't been keeping up with the news, so I may be late but...

The Witcher 3 has no loading screens? That is unrealllllllll. Day 1 buy.

Btw do any of you guys have the Xbox One? How do you guys like it? I have a PS4 but lately I've been itching to get the X1 especially with Halo 5 coming out in October, Gears of War teases and Quantum Break looking interesting as well.
I love the XB1. It's a great system. And this fall they will release backwards compatibility with 360 titles... amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)