General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (48 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The second one is the one i was talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously it is made by a small group probably . If a project like this would be taken on by a big team it would be much better . Still the problem i think lies with nintendo . They always release pokemon games for their handheld devices . If they do this , it has to be done on the wiiU , who knows maybe it would also improve the low number of sales of the console .

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Playing The Evil Within now and I must say it really sucks!

The plot is kinda non-existent and the element of horror isn't really there. Graphics absolutely suck! Seems like old gen and the camera is always bothering you.
I could keep on listing reasons, but I'll just leave it at that. STEER AWAY!

It feels especially below par after finish The Last of Us which is a bomb! Great game that every PS4 owner should get.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/257088-the-crew-will-not-have-pre-release-reviews-says-ubisoft/

If you dont want to be a filthy disgusting industry wrecking peasant : DO NOT PRE-ORDER UBISOFT GAMES. WAIT FOR A GOOD REVIEW OR PIRATE IT FIRST
Well, at least they finally apologised for it. EA never did.

The launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity was a highly-anticipated moment for me and for our development teams around the world who dedicated a tremendous amount of energy, passion and skill to the game’s creation. For us, it was the culmination of years of work on new technologies, the development of multiple innovations -- including an all-new game engine -- and an evolution of the Assassin’s Creed franchise’s core pillars. More importantly, we know that it was a highly-anticipated moment for many of you as well, as you looked forward to taking part in the first truly next generation Assassin’s
Creed game.

Unfortunately, at launch, the overall quality of the game was diminished by bugs and unexpected technical issues. I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team. These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential.

We’ve been working hard to fix the problems players are reporting, and the patches we have released so far have resolved many of them. Today, we’re releasing our third patch, which fixes a variety of specific issues related to the game’s stability and performance, matchmaking and connectivity, gameplay and menus. You can find the release notes on that patch here: Patch 3 Notes

To show our appreciation for your continued support, we’re making the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free. More details on the offer for Season Pass holders can be found here: AC Unity FAQ

In addition to the latest patch and this offer, we are committed to delivering further fixes for other issues you’ve raised. In the meantime, please keep your feedback coming – it has been both humbling and incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of the game. We are hopeful that with these forthcoming updates, everyone will be able to truly enjoy their Assassin’s Creed Unity experience.

We will continue striving to make Assassin’s Creed one of the most ambitious and innovative franchises on the market, and we thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Sincerely,
Yannis Mallat
CEO, Ubisoft Montreal & Toronto

Also new patch seems to have fixed a ton of things.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959126-Patch-3-Notes-Rolling-Out-This-week

- - - Updated - - -

Having installed the patch 3 and played for a while i can confirm my frame rate issues are gone and the game runs smoother now.

Still can't find anyone to play Co-op though.
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

Mar 9, 2006
Well, at least they finally apologised for it. EA never did.

The launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity was a highly-anticipated moment for me and for our development teams around the world who dedicated a tremendous amount of energy, passion and skill to the game’s creation. For us, it was the culmination of years of work on new technologies, the development of multiple innovations -- including an all-new game engine -- and an evolution of the Assassin’s Creed franchise’s core pillars. More importantly, we know that it was a highly-anticipated moment for many of you as well, as you looked forward to taking part in the first truly next generation Assassin’s
Creed game.

Unfortunately, at launch, the overall quality of the game was diminished by bugs and unexpected technical issues. I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team. These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential.

We’ve been working hard to fix the problems players are reporting, and the patches we have released so far have resolved many of them. Today, we’re releasing our third patch, which fixes a variety of specific issues related to the game’s stability and performance, matchmaking and connectivity, gameplay and menus. You can find the release notes on that patch here: Patch 3 Notes

To show our appreciation for your continued support, we’re making the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free. More details on the offer for Season Pass holders can be found here: AC Unity FAQ

In addition to the latest patch and this offer, we are committed to delivering further fixes for other issues you’ve raised. In the meantime, please keep your feedback coming – it has been both humbling and incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of the game. We are hopeful that with these forthcoming updates, everyone will be able to truly enjoy their Assassin’s Creed Unity experience.

We will continue striving to make Assassin’s Creed one of the most ambitious and innovative franchises on the market, and we thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Sincerely,
Yannis Mallat
CEO, Ubisoft Montreal & Toronto

Also new patch seems to have fixed a ton of things.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959126-Patch-3-Notes-Rolling-Out-This-week

- - - Updated - - -

Having installed the patch 3 and played for a while i can confirm my frame rate issues are gone and the game runs smoother now.

Still can't find anyone to play Co-op though.
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]
and they've sent me an e-mail and now we all will play for free the dlc and if you have a season pass then you will be able to download any game of ubisoft for free

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh, they send an appology and give free DLC that should have been free to begin with ?

Good

Thats like getting raped in the ass, and then get a tissue to clean the sperm from your anus.

If you fall for this shit and forgive them, then you are basically saying that you want to be ripped off again. And then gladly accept the poor ass excuse

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
In this day and age there is no such thing as free DLC. It's about time we accept it. And It's not like i buy them anyways.

The way to protest is to not pre-order games anymore. Wait for reviews. Value your money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)