General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (28 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Final Fantasy :heart: I am buying the PS4 just to play FF15 :touched: :hear:

8 is my favorite, because it is actually the first one I played. 7 and 9 were epic as well. 10 was revolutionary (the first Final Fantasy on PS2). Sadly, it went downhill after that. Never liked the online based 11, and 12 was decent, but that is about it.
didn't know you played games :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
@Zacheryah

Was it you that said something about Shadow of Mordor's character models looking really good?

I take it back what i said about it's graphics, the game looks amazing, the world is kinda lifeless and looks bleak though. They could have done so much better.

But the character models are some of the best i've seen.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah

Was it you that said something about Shadow of Mordor's character models looking really good?

I take it back what i said about it's graphics, the game looks amazing, the world is kinda lifeless and looks bleak though. They could have done so much better.

But the character models are some of the best i've seen.
The way they've done the faces of the orcs is pretty impressive.

Altho, not 6gb VRAM impressive imo :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Anyone tried DAI yet ?

EA seemed very confident. Im not expecting it to be close to DOA, and according to TB the isometric view was alot worse, but i hope its still good enough for carry the name

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
remake pokemon stadium for current platforms please!

or if they do remake the old pokemon games make it first person GTA style that would be fucking epic!
There is an project like that i think , some guys are making fire red if i am not mistaken , into a first person dungeon style game (movement similar to grimrock) . If you look on the internet you will find it .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is an project like that i think , some guys are making fire red if i am not mistaken , into a first person dungeon style game (movement similar to grimrock) . If you look on the internet you will find it .
i bet the graphics are mincraft-esq...

Seriously I think if it was made for next gen platforms it would be a big hit, like free roaming catching pokemon's travelling to other areas to battle, earn badges, catch rare/common pokemon's, do quests or even if they made it online or added online mode this shit would sell out

- - - Updated - - -

they should do Pokemon Yellow that way.
If i knew how to design and make games I swear I'd be all over it by now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)