General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (14 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Skyrim isnt bad, I recently downloaded it and modded it pretty hard. Dragon age origins was great though
Exactly the way it should be played, and it makes it pretty good.

DOA is hands down the best rpg i ever played. Divinity original sin was a blast aswel. But seriously, i'm not a guy that replays RPG's,(i"m not counting mass effect 2), but i've completed DOA like 4/5 times.

I'm gonna stop talking about it, or i'll do it again. what a game. inquisition better be good

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

DOA is hands down the best rpg i ever played. Divinity original sin was a blast aswel. But seriously, i'm not a guy that replays RPG's,(i"m not counting mass effect 2), but i've completed DOA like 4/5 times.

I'm gonna stop talking about it, or i'll do it again. what a game. inquisition better be good
just play NV ;)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Currently playing skyrim on pc with about 31 mods enabled, including everything that maximises visual performance.

Best looking game on PC. Only the facial detail in shadow of mordor is very arguably better
Skyrim isnt bad, I recently downloaded it and modded it pretty hard. Dragon age origins was great though
I haven't modded it a single time, can you give me a link? and do you think there is a mod that makes a vampire/vampire lord not having a effect on sunlight?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

did you ever play jade empire and Knights of the old republic? do that

also u should play alpha protocol

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

also u should play alpha protocol
I havent, but i'm adding them to my list of games to check out :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

I have the 360 version. Always wanted to try it with the mods. I remember reading about some guy who made his own "campaign" for Skyrim which got him a job with the developer.
There is so ridiculously much that improves with mods.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Zach you haven't tried knights of the old republic? Wow, that's like one of the best rpgs made ever. Dragon age origins is like a modern copy paste of it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have the 360 version. Always wanted to try it with the mods. I remember reading about some guy who made his own "campaign" for Skyrim which got him a job with the developer.
i did the same. played and finished the original skyrim on 360, and now i have game of the year version modded on my laptop.

it's actually hard to go back to vanilla skyrim once u mod the game.

edit: @Zacheryah i assume u like dragon age and mass effect in part for the role playing aspect and decisions and conversation system bioware has.

if this is true check out alpha protocol asap. the gameplay is broken, but it's conversation system and consequences of choices wipes the floor with every single bioware game.

just make sure you invest all your level uppoints in the pistol and no other weapon

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Final Fantasy :heart: I am buying the PS4 just to play FF15 :touched: :hear:

8 is my favorite, because it is actually the first one I played. 7 and 9 were epic as well. 10 was revolutionary (the first Final Fantasy on PS2). Sadly, it went downhill after that. Never liked the online based 11, and 12 was decent, but that is about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)