General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (13 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Lots of Juve in here. Buffon to have pink/red kit. Looks like they finally got rid of those awful black and white default JUVENTUS posters in our stadium and put the glass barrier as it should be. Also includes a nice asamoah goal against milan and a buffon save on higuain.

Shakhtar and Everton stadiums added. Camp Nou brought back aswell.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I was just about post this video! Finally some good face of Vidal, but still no Pirlo beard. I am very happy with the new stadiums and Shakhtar team itself.

Did you thought about making preview of the whole 2013/14 season preview (not only Juventus) @dann10? I think the voice speech from this video would be great start for it! You did great summary of the last two seasons. Just a idea :D

Jul 10, 2006
This fucking game, I can't get over it still 7 months later :touched:

It was a good game, but so overrated. Thr combat got repetitive. I got sick of that chick throwing shit at me, killing the flow of combat. Cool, if bizarre, story, beautiful graphic. As i said good game, but not the greatest thing ever as some people claim.

I prefer the underwater setting of bioshock 1&2 personally.

Jul 10, 2006
I was just about post this video! Finally some good face of Vidal, but still no Pirlo beard. I am very happy with the new stadiums and Shakhtar team itself.

Did you thought about making preview of the whole 2013/14 season preview (not only Juventus) @dann10? I think the voice speech from this video would be great start for it! You did great summary of the last two seasons. Just a idea :D
There is no way to imitate Pirlo's beard. So the stopped trying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was a good game, but so overrated. Thr combat got repetitive. I got sick of that chick throwing shit at me, killing the flow of combat. Cool, if bizarre, story, beautiful graphic. As i said good game, but not the greatest thing ever as some people claim.

I prefer the underwater setting of bioshock 1&2 personally.
The DLC for this game is supposed to take place in Rapture.

It's the only reason why I'm holding on to it for now.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Yeah thats a great idea. I'll probably use that in the future.
And yes pirlo's beard should be a top priority.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I cannot wait for this game :weee:

I'm surprised by how little I'm interested in this new AC. I got platinum on AC2 and AC: Brotherhood, thought it was the greatest games I have ever played. Then AC3 was a massive disappointment for me, game got so repetitive I deleted it as soon as I saw the ending credits. This Black Flag doesn't look interesting at all, AC3 with pirates and rum. I doubt I'll be picking this up, there are so many better games coming out: GTA V, Total War: Rome II, Watch Dogs..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)