General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (81 Viewers)

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I just finished installing it. I'm actually afraid to play it because I remember what happened with Civ 5. "I don't like strategy games, but I got nothing else to do today, so let's play it for a couple of minutes to see what it's like". I was going to bed at 5:00 the whole following week. :D
That's funny. I said the same thing about CIV too :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What prices have you guys been quoted for a PS4?
Around £350 they'll be sold here in the UK.

Also another question. Have any played Tom Clancys RainbowSix? Or 2 before? Remember my friend played on it continuessly and fried his Xbox playing that shiit. But he's been waiting for the next one for ages now. Think it'll be called RainbowSix Patriots. I didn't like the way the shooting felt on the previous ones.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4297671 said:
The PS4 is going to nut on my face.

Only if I get to do it first.

The whole "Being able to play Vita, PSP, and PS1 downloaded games on your TV is cool", but having the ability to access your PS4 to another TV through the PS Vita TV is just brilliant, if they can pull it off. It's like having a 2nd PS4 in your house. From what I understand, you should be able to take it to a friends house as well, and as long as they have Wifi, be able to access your PS4 from their house as well.

Not to mention the ability to have remote play from your handheld Vita to play PS4 titles as well, which is a mandatory requirement for all developers for the PS4.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

But srs I might get a ps4 or xbox later on. depends on the games. Star Wars Battlefront 3, Fallout 4 and GTA VI will be my must play games for that gen

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I most definitely will. Though because I didn't pre-order, it's going to be a bitch to actually find one when it comes out.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
man this game is so cool I haven't even gone out of Los Santos yet, feels so massive. still didn't even start to play as trevor either. the way cops work now is so much more fun, makes it really cool to hide in a dark alley or drains or something and they are driving by.

the new driving physics feel great too, IV felt way too slow and soft even in sports cars.

also dat Lethal Weapon mission :lol2::lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)