General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (76 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Have just got through playing Gears of War 3 for a second campaign. I know the oversized muscles and 'bro' nature of the lead characters is ridiculous, but you just cannot beat the feeling of smashing an enemies head in with your boot or chainsawing through him.

Kind of almost makes me want to play GoW Judgement now
Love the original three games. Haven't tried the new one, tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It hasn't received fantastic reviews by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm willing to give it a go nonetheless.

Still haven't finished playing through Far Cry 3, might give that a go this weekend as I'll be abstaining from the alcohol :sad:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Does someone here could give me an opinion about the 3DS, an owner. I'm really looking forward to get one in December and would like to hear some opinions. Thanks :)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Just got this mail hehe:

" Hello,

Earlier today you received an email invitation to the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial. This email was sent in error and unfortunately we cannot accommodate the additional entries into the Alpha Trial. We understand that this may have caused great frustration and we sincerely apologise for any disappointment this has caused our fans.

DICE"

Jul 10, 2006
Just got this mail hehe:

" Hello,

Earlier today you received an email invitation to the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial. This email was sent in error and unfortunately we cannot accommodate the additional entries into the Alpha Trial. We understand that this may have caused great frustration and we sincerely apologise for any disappointment this has caused our fans.

DICE"
That sucks. If enough people bitch maybe they will give out a discount to everyone who got the email. lol

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah :p

I thought it was odd, I've barely played the other games in the series. Got a damn eye infection, was feeling excited to try the new Borderlands 2 DLC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)