General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (53 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hope the controller is better than the PS3 controller (yes I've seen the video). I've barely touched my PS3 since the controller is so shit, it weighs nothing and the ergonomics is bad. Xbox 360 controller is much, much better.
From the look of it, it looks way better. The PS3 controller was so bad, loved my 360 controller though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These specs are just a beast. Here are the official specs

The complete specification is below:

Main Processor
Single-chip custom processor
CPU : x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
GPU : 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based
graphics engine

Memory
GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive
Built-in

Optical Drive
(read only)
BD 6xCAV
DVD 8xCAV
I/O
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0) 、AUX

Communication
Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output
HDMI
Analog-AV out
Digital Output (optical)

The Teraflop computation on a closed end device like this is just insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Truthfully, Sony has a better team of first party developers. Granted, they don't have that 20 million game selling franchise like Halo, but they have 1st party developers in every corner of the world who have put out great games.
The specs on this are incredible. I wonder what Xbox will be cooking up now that they have the stage next. I've always been a fan of AMD processors for gaming...that's what I always used when I built my own computer systems for fun. Radeon is great too.

lol...8GBs is crazy talk though...the gameplay must be silky smooth.

Anyways, I only ever really play 2-3 games for the systems anyways, so depending on what xbox has to offer this is gonna be a tough decision, especially since it looks like the ps4 is gonna be less expensive than when the ps3 launched 6 years ago.

Curious to see what they do for online features. The only reason I kept xbox live was for online play and watching ESPN last season...that failed with the rights changing for soccer. Would rather just have it free anyways.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Don't even know if I will buy a Xbox 720 (if they call it that) or PS4. Depends on the games I guess, probably something like GTA VI or GT6/Forza 5 might make me get one or if enough of my friends get them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Seeing as my PS3 made some amazing cartwheels down the stairs the day we moved into our new home. Ive yet had the chance to get a new one. Might just get myself a new one. As I'm bored with my Xbox, can't stand the controllers.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Seeing as my PS3 made some amazing cartwheels down the stairs the day we moved into our new home. Ive yet had the chance to get a new one. Might just get myself a new one. As I'm bored with my Xbox, can't stand the controllers.
I'm not into the whole console war thing, but if there's one thing you can be certain of is that 360 controllers are far better than PS3 controllers.

Jul 10, 2006
the espn feature for xbox was such a fail since they were only allowed to show certain leagues and Italian not being one of them, sold my xbox soon after
A couple seasons ago I got to watch more than a few Juve matches on my xbox. But that all changed last season I think. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not into the whole console war thing, but if there's one thing you can be certain of is that 360 controllers are far better than PS3 controllers.
This is correct.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
These specs are just a beast. Here are the official specs

The complete specification is below:

Main Processor
Single-chip custom processor
CPU : x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
GPU : 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based
graphics engine

Memory
GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive
Built-in

Optical Drive
(read only)
BD 6xCAV
DVD 8xCAV
I/O
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0) 、AUX

Communication
Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output
HDMI
Analog-AV out
Digital Output (optical)

The Teraflop computation on a closed end device like this is just insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Truthfully, Sony has a better team of first party developers. Granted, they don't have that 20 million game selling franchise like Halo, but they have 1st party developers in every corner of the world who have put out great games.
Roflmao, two friends of mine recently bough a new rig, and it has better specs then that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)