General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (22 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i recently did that, it’s pretty cool with the remaster and how your decisions in a previous game determine factors in the sequels
How is the gameplay? I've heard of a lot of hype around the story but little about gameplay.

I enjoyed KOTOR and I believe that was made by the same people, similar party/group style

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
How is the gameplay? I've heard of a lot of hype around the story but little about gameplay.

I enjoyed KOTOR and I believe that was made by the same people, similar party/group style
it’s pretty good, fluid FPS, with team controls. The gameplay is more basic in the first one, as it’s the oldest, but it gets more dynamic in the second and I assume the third as well when you have more control over your teammates.

One thing I like is you can play the main story line at your leisure and explore or what not but some missions are time sensitive in that you’ll have different effects on the plot if you do them right away or wait

I’ve enjoyed it so far and for $40 or whatever the price is it’s well worth it

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Oh sorry, I might have missed it. Yeah, Im aware of those, I love Fromsoftwere, I think they are incredible and imo its going to be game of the year. I love Bloodborne, that atmosphere and period I love the most. Hard games overall but totally worth the reward, its great when you have no map and quests but collect puzzles from all around the map when you unlock it and see hidden places. The level design is simply wonderful.
Can't wait for Elden Ring

Looks great!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
it’s pretty good, fluid FPS, with team controls. The gameplay is more basic in the first one, as it’s the oldest, but it gets more dynamic in the second and I assume the third as well when you have more control over your teammates.

One thing I like is you can play the main story line at your leisure and explore or what not but some missions are time sensitive in that you’ll have different effects on the plot if you do them right away or wait

I’ve enjoyed it so far and for $40 or whatever the price is it’s well worth it
Agree. I love the series!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Considering buying the Mass Effect legendary package. Looks like its the first three games in the series.

Never played Mass Effect before but I did like KOTOR
The package is totally worth it in my opinion. A lot of nice additions with the DLCs and all. I got it about 2 months ago and still playing ME2.

I played them all in the past when they first came out but I’m finding with all the new content and visuals it’s really a better overall experience. More so if you haven’t played any of them.

The first one is somewhat limited but it’s got a cool vibe, the second one is the real deal and personally I liked the 3rd one just as much. I say get it.

May 26, 2016
Its so bad. in a lack of a better description, the game is just not fun: scripted, tedious, sluggish, weird pacing etc.

Sad shit, in the old Pro Evo days football games were always something i looked forward to. Only game i can stomach now is FM , and well its more of a management game than an actual football game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)