General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (27 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@DAiDEViL @AFL_ITALIA which starter are you guys gonna use in that new Pokémon game that’ll come out? I think I’ll start with grass type, turtwig, I do like the fire monkey though
Good choice. Chimchar is for casuals and Fire&Fighting in the third evolution is a boring dual type as well
The grass type becomes a ground/grass which is nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good choice. Chimchar is for casuals and Fire&Fighting in the third evolution is a boring dual type as well
The grass type becomes a ground/grass which is nice.
You’re right, I was gonna leave the leave the fire Pokémon spot, for the GOAT fire Pokémon and the password to 3/4’s of my passwords, Arcanine :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Fucker

@Bianconero81 is the nerd you wanna mention for Pokemon.
I see @Bianconero81 as the type to run an all legendary team and still lose to the Elite 4 :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Will it be up to the usual fallout standard?
God I hope so! :xfingers:
@DAiDEViL @AFL_ITALIA which starter are you guys gonna use in that new Pokémon game that’ll come out? I think I’ll start with grass type, turtwig, I do like the fire monkey though
Piplup all day. I always pick water since the first game, while my brother picks grass. Then when the second one was born he got fire so it worked out :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Defenitive Edition of the GTA series is a really bad look for Rockstar. Todd Howard would be proud.

Selling your old shit remastered and full of bugs, and at the same time take the old PS2 and XBox versions out of the store, so you are forced to buy that crap made by some 3rd rate mobile games port publisher.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Considering buying the Mass Effect legendary package. Looks like its the first three games in the series.

Never played Mass Effect before but I did like KOTOR

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think I asked before, but have you played any Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Bloodbourne or Sekiro before? You really should ckeck these out too if you like Eldenring.
Oh sorry, I might have missed it. Yeah, Im aware of those, I love Fromsoftwere, I think they are incredible and imo its going to be game of the year. I love Bloodborne, that atmosphere and period I love the most. Hard games overall but totally worth the reward, its great when you have no map and quests but collect puzzles from all around the map when you unlock it and see hidden places. The level design is simply wonderful.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Looked really fun when I watched some videos, seems addictive and I love those colours and animations. But I heard its pay to win so I stopped bothering.
It's a free download on mobile, and i pay 5 bucks a month to get the welkin pass, i am at around end game. But i have to say it took me a while to understand the dynamics, it's not straight forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)