General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (41 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I played it, but not for long (gave it to my brother didnt get it back). It was pretty hard core, at times claustrophobic with the knights duel. But was rewarding when you got hang of it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, combat is brutal. But I like everything else about it so far. World looks nice and authentic. Combat does fit in within that context. You aren't some super hero, just some dude dying like everybody else after a few sword hits. I'll eventually get used to it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, combat is brutal. But I like everything else about it so far. World looks nice and authentic. Combat does fit in within that context. You aren't some super hero, just some dude dying like everybody else after a few sword hits. I'll eventually get used to it.
I played a lot but never got to finish it for some reason. The one tip I’d give you is to get good at using the bow. At one point in the game you have to kill this full armor dude and I failed miserably every other way but putting an arrow between his eyes and through his visor.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I played a lot but never got to finish it for some reason. The one tip I’d give you is to get good at using the bow. At one point in the game you have to kill this full armor dude and I failed miserably every other way but putting an arrow between his eyes and through his visor.
Damn. Planned on never using it. I suck with the bow lol

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Damn. Planned on never using it. I suck with the bow lol
If there's an option I always favor bow and arrow over swords in any RPG/medieval/fantasy and on this game it's the best. No helping aim so in the beginning you really feel like you're just a regular guy who's never used a bow before. But as you use it more and level up you get the hang of it.

And I like the fact no matter how strong the enemy is if you manage to get an arrow through that visor hole in their armor they dead. But of course it isn't the easiest thing to do.

Jun 16, 2020
Its so bad. in a lack of a better description, the game is just not fun: scripted, tedious, sluggish, weird pacing etc.

Sad shit, in the old Pro Evo days football games were always something i looked forward to. Only game i can stomach now is FM , and well its more of a management game than an actual football game.
Ive been playing FIFA aswel and it’s horrible. Last time I played was ‘19 and was hoping for some improvement over the years.

Cant understand how the biggest football game sucks so incredibly hard. And it’s not that just one part of the game sucks, the servers and the game play are horrible. I hate EA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It doesn't suck it's just almost the same game since FIFA 18 IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna mod the shit out of Skyrim.
I'm just looking for a good manager mode to play casually, I doubt it would even be super hard to make for them but they never but the effort in. The last one I bought (18?) was a chore to play, matches were so boring and static.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Ive been playing FIFA aswel and it’s horrible. Last time I played was ‘19 and was hoping for some improvement over the years.

Cant understand how the biggest football game sucks so incredibly hard. And it’s not that just one part of the game sucks, the servers and the game play are horrible. I hate EA
I hate that they only focus on Ultimate Team (a fuckin scam). They haven't improved or added more features to normal online seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just looking for a good manager mode to play casually, I doubt it would even be super hard to make for them but they never but the effort in. The last one I bought (18?) was a chore to play, matches were so boring and static.
Gameplay and pace does change a little bit with each game. FIFA 19 was the best in my opinion but I hated FIFA 20. FIFA 21 was okay. I've only played a couple of matches of FIFA 22 so I couldn't tell you exactly how it feels but I remember it being a lot better than FIFA 18 at least.

Career mode was almost the same shit in FIFA 21 as in previous titles bar some cutscenes when negotiating with clubs and players which actually sucked IMO.

Jun 16, 2020
I hate that they only focus on Ultimate Team (a fuckin scam). They haven't improved or added more features to normal online seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay and pace does change a little bit with each game. FIFA 19 was the best in my opinion but I hated FIFA 20. FIFA 21 was okay. I've only played a couple of matches of FIFA 22 so I couldn't tell you exactly how it feels but I remember it being a lot better than FIFA 18 at least.

Career mode was almost the same shit in FIFA 21 as in previous titles bar some cutscenes when negotiating with clubs and players which actually sucked IMO.
I always play FUT but I understand your frustrations is you play other game modes.

What I truly hate is that the game from 17:00 - 21:00 is almost unplayable for me. Have to select opponents with less than 20 ping otherwise I have so incredibly much delay, while my internet works fine, but the game is broke. And to many random things happen during matches, most goals are scored by mistakes in the build-up, which isn’t strange as your midfielders will hide between the opponents CB’s while your under pressure. Selecting players is way off too and costs a lot of goals.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

They literally have no competition aynmore.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I always play FUT but I understand your frustrations is you play other game modes.

What I truly hate is that the game from 17:00 - 21:00 is almost unplayable for me. Have to select opponents with less than 20 ping otherwise I have so incredibly much delay, while my internet works fine, but the game is broke. And to many random things happen during matches, most goals are scored by mistakes in the build-up, which isn’t strange as your midfielders will hide between the opponents CB’s while your under pressure. Selecting players is way off too and costs a lot of goals.
I don't think it's random.
The game is set up so that it makes you invest real money in it to "catch up" investing players.
So for that to happen, games are scripted and decided by algorithms.
This started to happen at least since fifa 13.
Last I played was fifa 17.
I remember playing 2 games one losing 4 - 3 after leading 3 - 0 at half time. In the second half it was like my players were playing uphill.
It's actually easy to spot, as they refuse to make runs off the ball even if I trigger them to, or actually start to make a run, but stop without completing the process, or opposing defenders catch speeding attackers without a problem while beaing far away.
This simptomps are a sign that you aren't supposed to win that game.
The next game I won a game after a 2-0 at half time, with a goal scored from 35 meters and the last goal coming in the 90th minute, in a game I never should have won, based on the first half, because that guy was way above my league. It was the last game of fifa FUT I played.

And I actually understand the concept.
If a good player defetes a bad player on 95% of time, the only way to make the bad player continue to play the game and spend money is by handicapping the good player.
It has become a pay to win game.

And just for reference. In that video a 3:40, there is no way the player doesn't clear the ball in a fair game. The whole play is just broken and that happens way to often in FUT.
It's obvious that the player pressed clear as the player started to make the clear motion, yet the AI stops him, just so the opponent scores a goal without merit.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The game is set up so that it makes you invest real money in it to "catch up" investing players.
I remember playing 2 games one losing 4 - 3 after leading 3 - 0 at half time. In the second half it was like my players were playing uphill.
It's actually easy to spot, as they refuse to make runs off the ball even if I trigger them to, or actually start to make a run, but stop without completing the process, or opposing defenders catch speeding attackers without a problem while beaing far away.
The next game I won a game after a 2-0 at half time, with a goal scored from 35 meters and the last goal coming in the 90th minute, in a game I never should have won, based on the first half, because that guy was way above my league. It was the last game of fifa FUT I played.

If a good player defetes a bad player on 95% of time, the only way to make the bad player continue to play the game and spend money is by handicapping the good player.

And just for reference. In that video a 3:40, there is no way the player doesn't clear the ball in a fair game. The whole play is just broken and that happens way to often in FUT.
It's obvious that the player pressed clear as the player started to make the clear motion, yet the AI stops him, just so the opponent scores a goal without merit.
'xactly

Either you spend several hours a day trading and doing Squad Building Challenges (how boring) or you spend a shit ton of money on packs. There's no use in grinding for a good Serie A/Prem/whatever team if you're gonna come up against some rat with a team consisting of Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo, etc.

Jun 16, 2020

The kick off glitch what he’s talking about is horrible. Just like at the 45th minute mark always something happens, either a goal or a big chance.

I don’t get it we just want a normal game ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)