General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (41 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I so badly want this to be good

My first impression is that it looks like a very generic action game. My second impression after watching more gameplay is that it’s a good generic action game that mixes elements from several games like God of War and Uncharted. Don’t think I’d spend $60 on it but I’ll get it on Black Friday for less.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My first impression is that it looks like a very generic action game. My second impression after watching more gameplay is that it’s a good generic action game that mixes elements from several games like God of War and Uncharted. Don’t think I’d spend $60 on it but I’ll get it on Black Friday for less.
It's just, how many genuinely good Star Wars games have we had? I NEED this to be good.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
It's just, how many genuinely good Star Wars games have we had? I NEED this to be good.
True that's why I got genuinely interested. I watched some reviews from people who played it for a few hours and they were all positive. They all said pretty much the same thing that the game isn't doing anything ground breaking but it took the best elements from other games and that the fight is more slow paced in terms of how one has to defend and not just attack attack attack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Then someone should explain the 69 positive reviews out of 85 that are on metacritic. including 15 scores of 100. Ironically, the only 2 negative reviews used include the 1 that was just posted. Are all those positive scores the result of being Kojima sheep? Or maybe it's just a game that isn't for everyone, and leave it at that
people still trust gaming journalists? is this 1990?

look at user score. 6.3. that tells you enough.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
44564AA7-0034-4E54-A800-AC7F79AABFA5.jpeg
@CR 7 Notice anything? :grin: Nice Easter egg.
@Osman

I’ve been thinking... the more I see new things being built in the world (like huge bridges and roads being paved by auto pavers) makes me wonder what will happen to this game once the whole map is “completed”? I mean the point of the whole game is to help each other rebuild by using/sharing the resources we find in game, what happens then?

I mean Kojima is known for his twists so one has to wonder if there’s something else in store.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Wait. So if things that other people build get put into your game, is there any point in starting this game, for example, 6 months from now after most people have already completed it?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
44564AA7-0034-4E54-A800-AC7F79AABFA5.jpeg
@CR 7 Notice anything? :grin: Nice Easter egg.
@Osman

I’ve been thinking... the more I see new things being built in the world (like huge bridges and roads being paved by auto pavers) makes me wonder what will happen to this game once the whole map is “completed”? I mean the point of the whole game is to help each other rebuild by using/sharing the resources we find in game, what happens then?

I mean Kojima is known for his twists so one has to wonder if there’s something else in store.
It's Aloy and the new head of Sony Worldwide Studios

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Wait. So if things that other people build get put into your game, is there any point in starting this game, for example, 6 months from now after most people have already completed it?
No idea how it’s gonna work but I’ve not only seen way more stuff being built, I helped finish a couple of roads myself. So I wonder how much of the map will really be rebuilt.

And honestly now I realize the game really picks up after episode 3. You have new tech to move faster and stop tripping and there are cars (are like I said there are lots of roads and bridges now making it much easier to drive. You also get a gun. Basically the whole dynamics change.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The point is, a bunch of exclusives get review bombed on metacritic. That's why I dont pay any mind to it. They review bombed Astral Chain and that game is terrific

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sure, but at the same time you think the laughable 100% reviews are legit.

The 12.000(!) user critics are coming from people forking out 60,- for a boring game that has been hyped to death, maybe there is something to it. Nah, they just haters of course.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sure, but at the same time you think the laughable 100% reviews are legit.
Different strokes for different folks. In not trying to convince you or anyone else to like the game. I love it. That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

But it almost feels like I'm being shamed because I love the game, and you are in no position to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you even care?

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is that the 3 people on here who own the game, happen to love it.

- - - Updated - - -

But I guess our opinions mean less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)