General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@CR 7 has i think.

I'll be getting it and a few more games over the xmas holidays. Btw. you read that you can play it for 10$ have you? Just sign up for microsoft gamepass for a month.
I only have a PS4 and a gaming PC. There's just so much. I still have to play these that I already own:
- God of War
- Persona 5
- Spiderman

And to buy:
- The Outer Worlds
- Borderlands 3
- EUIV
- Death Stranding (maybe)

Maybe I should start playing games regardless of being unemployed. I might have a job soon anyway :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Today while trying to sneak past them I was detected by a BT. My wife entered the room and saw my despair and she got twice as stressed as me 3: baby crying, you being pulled and held by the dead , fucking dolphin monster that turns into a thing with tentacles... Man, Kojima is a weird dude with weird ideas for games
I got it today. JUST WOW.

But back to the matter. 2 of my brothers each got a copy too. We had multiple phone calls about the game today, one of them were describing this scene you talking about verbatim, I was confused, because I played for 5 hours straight and avoided all BTs, so was curious what he meant. But both of them were genuinely freaked the fuuuuck out describing this, I was dying of laughter.

Because its happening to them, but the game genuinely freaks me the fuck out lol. I love all things stealth, but hate horror, Kojima is trolling me by making a stealth horror game lol. Never been this motivated to be so stealthy before.

The connectivity/community building in this world is amazing. Not just the cool NPCs That you and other gamers can use things I left behind is dope, or we exchange items indirectly on locked boxes. Or go to certain spot and call call out for eatchother.

This game will have a life of its own well after the story is done.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think this is one of those cases where people like it simply because it's Kojima. Just like somebody would fap over any Juventus transfer just because.

Game itself looks boring as hell. Even if I tried it there's no way I'd ever return to it after exiting.
That's exactly what it is.
Different games for different peeps. But simple and novel idea. Play the game, experience it, judge it. Can easily be done by renting or borrowing these days. It's easy to jump to conclusions. Especially these days. We dont even have to hear, listen, watch/experience something nowadays before everyone makes up their mind about it.

Dont be reactionary hot take fed by others op pieces or headlines, where everything has to be so rapidly judged to the exaggerated great or awful, anything in between is lost.

Litterally try it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tell me about it lol. And yes I’m enjoying it a lot too, more than I thought I would. I just had a boss fight at the harbour place. From what I read people are saying the game really gets going when you reach episode 3. New techs, more action etc... So far I’m finding it a bit Dark Soul-ish. Difficult but very rewarding. They really nailed the nature elements on this game, it really feels like a struggle when you’re doing a long ass trip but as I said very rewarding when you get there.
Hope you guys are playing on hard.

Nothing like you leaving behind your equipment like a noob when you started the mission, you end up stuck on some mountain middle of the night to rest, taking cover from time fall rain, your feet are bleeding, slowly killing you. And you hear BTs outside.

Mommy!

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Different games for different peeps. But simple and novel idea. Play the game, experience it, judge it. Can easily be done by renting or borrowing these days. It's easy to jump to conclusions. Especially these days. We dont even have to hear, listen, watch/experience something nowadays before everyone makes up their mind about it.

Dont be reactionary hot take fed by others op pieces or headlines, where everything has to be so rapidly judged to the exaggerated great or awful, anything in between is lost.

Litterally try it.
Just no. I've seen enough.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Never played that game. Wanted to tho due to the dynamic graphics. I want a tactical shooter in this engine (my kind of games), theres no difference between cut scene and gameplay, world feels so alive.

Game is beyond fantastic, man. And you can purchase it now with the DLC that came out, The Frozen Winds, that could be a whole game onto itself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm tempted, but unlikely to do that right now, need to finish Death Stranding, Spiderman, Red dead 2 and Detroit becoming human, before I touch another campaign game lol.

And that's just small part of my gaming time, most of it is spent playing sport and shooter games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)