General Food & Cooking Thread. (3 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
no, no Mayo either.
Italians don’t even use tomato sauce much, that’s an American thing. They just put cheese and toppings
if you don't add ketchup, it's just bread. I'm from iran and in our restaurants they give us Ketchup to pizza

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Is that a pizza? Thought it whas more like a Bread. I think your palaw and biryani's and Palak is better

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say it doesn't look bad but tasty, IT Just doesn't look like a pizza. I really love to have a good recipe of biryani?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Is that a pizza? Thought it whas more like a Bread. I think your palaw and biryani's and Palak is better

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say it doesn't look bad but tasty, IT Just doesn't look like a pizza. I really love to have a good recipe of biryani?
It is cooked by a beginner like me. I sometimes cook for fun in my free time.
With Biryani, I tried it many times and This food is famous in Iran and almost all restaurants offer it.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sometimes when I'm too lazy to prepare my food I turn into a wheygan. The food was delicious but had a little oil.

- - - Updated - - -

Indian and Pakistani foods are Unique.Pepper and spicy foods.I haven't been there yet but I tried their foods in my country. I'm sure it's much more delicious in its original place.I tried karahi gosht and Samosa and enjoyed for eating them.

لل.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)