General Food & Cooking Thread. (3 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Calzone is usually bigger, but contains more ingredients like union or even meat

I had a panzerotto 'al forno' so it was oven baked aswel. You could fry it aswel but im not eating fried things for lunch

Btw usually youd say panzerotti (singular/plural)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Made my first gimlet of the afternoon. 2.5 ounces Plymouth gin, 1 ounce lime juice, .5 ounces simple syrup. Shaken really hard and served in a chilled martini glass.

Making cannelloni al forno tonight from scratch, including the pasta. Found some nice grass fed beef and hot Italian sausage in the freezer, so making that with a ricotta cheese and tomato sauce. Bottle of Barolo ready to go as well.

Today, I feel Italian.

@Post Ironic

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Made my first gimlet of the afternoon. 2.5 ounces Plymouth gin, 1 ounce lime juice, .5 ounces simple syrup. Shaken really hard and served in a chilled martini glass.

Making cannelloni al forno tonight from scratch, including the pasta. Found some nice grass fed beef and hot Italian sausage in the freezer, so making that with a ricotta cheese and tomato sauce. Bottle of Barolo ready to go as well.

Today, I feel Italian.

@Post Ironic
You ever tried an elderflower liqueur (St Germain or local distillery stuff) gimlet? So good.

I’ve got a Barolo for tonight too.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I feel like to eat Turnip and honey potion. it also considered as traditional medicine potions that have many properties for the health of the body.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I just want to be creative and make something different. It comes to my mind for a meal, combination of Boiled egg, boiled potato, carrots and tuna. Not bad idea, at least, it worth trying.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1000014175.jpg

What do you think about my NYs dinner menu? @Bjerknes

Starter, parma ham on a bed of rocket salad and parmesan with a balsamic dressing.

Main course, oven baked cod fillet served on pointed cabbage with roasted hazelnuts and a chives butter sauce.

Dessert, chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream and sea buckthorn curd.

And that champagne was on point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)