Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (6 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
where did all these troops come from? Did no one die in the last battle? The dragon became overpowered again but whatever. Varys did it on purpose i assume because he wanted to reveal what sort of leader Dany would be. It was ok other than how easy it was for them to destroy everyone. Doesn't make sense. But they've been building the whole Danny goes nuts thing very clearly that's no surprise. Now what? Arya kills Danny or will Jon? Is it going to be the part of the prophecy fulfilled? Isn't he meant to kill his lover? He will literally become lightbringer I guess

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why did Jon feel the need to tell his siblings about his identity again? I forget.

I feel bad for Daenerys, all she wanted is to be loved and fornicate with her nephew.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@lgorTudor
Feminists super butthurt about Daenerys being turned into a mad queen. :rofl:
She has been mad from season 1 on, so following through with her one dimensional powerhungry mad character was the only consequent thing in the entire show and actually surprising :p Feminists expected a YAASS QUEEEN SLAAAAY episode, denied by based Donkey&Dunce

Great episode overall, it was truly redpilled from D&D to set up cucks to like Dany and her foreign invader hordes and root against honorable characters like Tywin and Stannis, only to reveal in the end that foreign hordes invade your society, pillage, rape and murder :touched:

GoT is the masterpiece we needed

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Remember the horde of americans that named their children Khalessi
:rofl: Oh I forgot about that. Court clerks will have a busy day today.

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest disappointment for me this season is how Tyrion completed a turnaround from the most clever man in Westeros to a complete dumbass.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:rofl: Oh I forgot about that. Court clerks will have a busy day today.

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest disappointment for me this season is how Tyrion completed a turnaround from the most clever man in Westeros to a complete dumbass.
along with Varys

altho Varys has rather become sloppy and careless than dumb. Tyrion is just a catastrophe.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Would've been a good episode had there been something to trigger Dany. Battle was over and no further trigger either. Also made no sense that she went after the civilians and not Cersei. They didn't do her transformation right.

Liked that they showed it from the perspective of the civilians below and not the warlord.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Would've been a good episode had there been something to trigger Dany. Battle was over and no further trigger either. Also made no sense that she went after the civilians and not Cersei. They didn't do her transformation right.
S1: burns mirri maz duur
S2: burns house of the undying
S3: burns astapor
S4: crucifies masters of mereen
S5: burns noblemen of mereen
S6: burns vaes dothrak
S7: burns wagon train plus war prisoners
S8: burns kings landing

whooa this transformation was too sudden!!!

GRRM hid it in plain sight

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

How people couldn't see this coming seasons ago is beyond me.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

She's the dragon queen with dragons. Should be burning things, not turn into rain goddess.

But burning buildings, rulers and slave owners are diff than burning all the civilians.

No doubt irone throne was her primary target by far all along, but do you think above was all a ruse before?

- - - Updated - - -

How people couldn't see this coming seasons ago is beyond me.
There is a diff between seeing something coming/seeing it as a possibility and poor execution/lacking details in writing.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Liked that they showed it from the perspective of the civilians below and not the warlord.
The trigger according to the writers was seeing the red keep, which reminded her of what should've been hers, and instead she ended up having a terrible childhood. That also happened after she found out none of her Westerosi confidants are particularly faithful.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Varys has become quite dumb. Same as Jon, Jaime and basically every character. D&D masterpiece :baus:
Jon is a soldier. His character should not be very smart anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)