Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (14 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Euron could've been a memorable character with right casting. This role needed someone like the villain from inglorious bastards or guy playing negan in walking dead, younger version of them.

Actor playing Euron can't pull off the character's eccentricities and the weird faces.

Looking fwd to next episode's battle strategies after legendary dothraki suicide for the sake of "cool" light show and last episode's blind cruise vacation - after sending no spies or scouts (first ever in war) - by the best infantry in best navy's territory.
Some of the battle that shifted world history were lost because of no scouting e.g teutoburg

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He has to be tormenting inside for years and puking every time an episode airs bc of D&D. That's his life's greatest work they're fucking up big time.

Very likely has the next book finished and can't wait to publish it after show's conclusion.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He has to be tormenting inside for years and puking every time an episode airs bc of D&D. That's his life's greatest work they're fucking up big time.

Very likely has the next book finished and can't wait to publish it after show's conclusion.
Considering how much of a lazy fat fuck he is, I really doubt it.

And pretty sure D&D held focus groups to determine how to end the show

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's a funny thought that her entire contribution to mankind's fight against the Night King was gifting him a dragon that allowed the walkers to breach the wall :lol: Considering her mongols suicided and her and Jon had some picnic with her other dragons during the battle.

But now since writers started to position her as a clearcut villain I begin to like her. The way she sat there at the party with nobody talking to her, felt like me at parties.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's a funny thought that her entire contribution to mankind's fight against the Night King was gifting him a dragon that allowed the walkers to breach the wall :lol: Considering her mongols suicided and her and Jon had some picnic with her other dragons during the battle.

But now since writers started to position her as a clearcut villain I begin to like her. The way she sat there at the party with nobody talking to her, felt like me at parties.
What's for sure is that she's going to die. Probably Sansa's going to scheme to take her down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)