Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm not sure which shit is about to hit the fan the hardest. Cercei vs Daenerys or Jon vs Night King.

My guess for this season:

Sansa kills Baelish
100%, it would be a misdirect if she doesn't at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

That scene was actually one of the good ones imo the worst were the cersei jaime exchanges, made no sense
It makes sense from a storytelling pov, but yeah, would be moronic to imagine that actually happening

- - - Updated - - -

So, Euron's gift for Cersei is the dragonbinder right?
The cut makes me think he's getting something from Oldtown tbh. Makes sense with what the books are setting up as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Only me who find the scene with the karstack girl and umber boy to swore allegiance, cringe as fuck?
That Mormont girl is the definition of annoying fanservice.

- - - Updated - - -

The two comments were unrelated :D

You'd think so

:D

He would've been a great Euron (if they actually developed the character as they did in the books)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Euron in the show sucks tbh

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Baelish will obviously attempt to take the north now that Jon left. But I can see Arya try to kill him disguised as Sansa.

- - - Updated - - -

What's a shame is that now that Littlefinger's exposed as Machiavelli, he doesn't seem as clever. No grand schemes or plans.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Baelish will obviously attempt to take the north now that Jon left. But I can see Arya try to kill him disguised as Sansa.

- - - Updated - - -

What's a shame is that now that Littlefinger's exposed as Machiavelli, he doesn't seem as clever. No grand schemes or plans.
He will definatly attempt to take the north he had a rhy smile when he watched Jon leave. Sansa will fuck him up or Arya as you said will 'save the day'.

Apr 15, 2006
Can someone explain this:

Yuron told Cersei in the previous episode that Yara stole his best ships. Yet in this one, he was able to destroy the so-called "best ships" with his almost completely. So what the fuck does "best" even mean now?

PS: That scene with Arya and the wolves was BS!

Mar 9, 2006
Can someone explain this:

Yuron told Cersei in the previous episode that Yara stole his best ships. Yet in this one, he was able to destroy the so-called "best ships" with his almost completely. So what the fuck does "best" even mean now?

PS: That scene with Arya and the wolves was BS!

1) He built better ships and they were not ready to fight, it was surprise attack in the middle of the night

2) it wasn't, obviously sooner or later Arya (or whoever from the stark family) will be in trouble and Nymeria will come and save them, typical movies/tv series b'shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)