Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (26 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I still love GOT, but i just feel with the more success and how its now a global sensation, being watched by anyone so they can be part of thee hype. HBO has toned it down, in terms of language, nudity, action, etc. I don't fully expect it to have sex scenes all the time, but even the language has now been more toned down, there are not much exciting edge of the seats dialogue, I remember Cersei usually has a very good scene everytime, and Jaime is so soft too now. I kinda noticed it since last season i guess. I mean they are giving Ed Sheeran a cameo for God's sake. The fact that there is no book to base the episodes makes it harder too i bet.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's a soap opera now

Jamie will kill Cersei at some point, littlefinger will get some pussy then Sansa will kill him.
Can we stop with the unwarranted bashing already? I mean Jamie killing Cersei was one of the most popular theories since season/book number 1 and now it's somehow a sign of a soap opera?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The rest wasnt bad at all, but defenitely Arya scenes and Clegane/brotherhood scenes were amazing, so they carried the episode by some margin.

Wish they had little longer with Bran, that kid has been a filler like story lost in the woods for many seasons, finally good to have him back behind the wall. Wonder what they have planned for him. And what it does mean for him that the night king touched him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)