Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (14 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Better ep, wouldve been cool if Nymeria stayed with Arya but she will probably save her at some point. Did she say thats not you when she walked away? She isnt meant to be Arya anymore so I guess it makes sense for Nymeria to leave her. Hopefully the dorne girls all die. Sansa is terribly annoying.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I thought it was more like the wolf saying "you are not the same Arya, I knew". Same vibes in the Hot Pie scene.

Btw, the Dornish got to be the biggest disappointment of the series (except Oberyn).
The writers realised they fucked up & are on damage control with them. Their parts have been fine this season actually, the mess has been made has been made long before

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The writers realised they fucked up & are on damage control with them. Their parts have been fine this season actually, the mess has been made has been made long before
Yeah killing Doran like he was some nobody was the biggest fuck up. That guy had great potential.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Better ep, wouldve been cool if Nymeria stayed with Arya but she will probably save her at some point. Did she say thats not you when she walked away? She isnt meant to be Arya anymore so I guess it makes sense for Nymeria to leave her. Hopefully the dorne girls all die. Sansa is terribly annoying.
She says thats not you as a reference to the first season when ned told her she should be a queen and have a nice fancy life in a castle etc and Arya said thats not me. She realised Nymeria would be better off with out her and said thats not you as in the life Arya offering her was not for her.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
She says thats not you as a reference to the first season when ned told her she should be a queen and have a nice fancy life in a castle etc and Arya said thats not me. She realised Nymeria would be better off with out her and said thats not you as in the life Arya offering her was not for her.
:tup:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
damn.. this season is going fast, no nonsense sh*t..Still confused on how Euron got so damn fast to them..Cant wait for 3rd ep!!
Well Euron had just been in King's Landing and Dragonstone is not far from there. And since Yara's fleet was moving south and Euron was probably moving north it could have easily happened.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Euron in the show sucks tbh
yes

I thought the Nymeria scene was mostly symbolic, to show that Arya is not meant to go home to her family & Winterfell.
I thought it was more like the wolf saying "you are not the same Arya, I knew". Same vibes in the Hot Pie scene.
For me it was simply 'you left me in the past so now i'm leaving you'.

Btw, the Dornish got to be the biggest disappointment of the series (except Oberyn).
yes. One of the most exciting kingdoms, completely ruined. :sergio:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Missandei :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

This preview video explains and confirms a lot.. it is a preview from the comic con, watch if you like theories, or be ahead of everyone else regarding theories.. I am a huge fan of this guy's channel, and he does the best explanations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)