Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a fucking episode. Jesus Christ.

Perfection, even better than the last one.

Now we have to wait another fucking year.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In the grand scheme of things, would Jon oppose Daenerys' claim to the Iron Throne? He would probably happily accept her rule as long as they can join forces against the ice zombies. What's the Lannisters' play? They are pretty much isolated and outnumbered even if half of Daenerys' ships sink and the dragons die.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Nope. Seems like lots of people think she is plotting against Jon but I believe this is bullshit and just over-analyzing.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

X just assumes the worst about women! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nearly forgot, even though it is the funniest thing i've seen on GoT ever. Frank Hvam :lol2: What the fuck was that @Völler :lol2:
I was so annoyed since it was spoiled for me, but yeah, that was so fucking weird. :lol: Non-danes won't get it though :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, what the fuck are you guys talking about?
The guy playing the librarian Sam talked to is a famous Danish comedian. He's famous for a tv-series (and movie) called Klovn, which is basically very similar to Curb Your Enthusiasm. So for Danes this was like if Larry David suddenly appeared in a Game of Thrones episode acting all serious. So weird and so difficult to take it seriously. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The guy playing the librarian Sam talked to is a famous Danish comedian. He's famous for a tv-series (and movie) called Klovn, which is basically very similar to Curb Your Enthusiasm. So for Danes this was like if Larry David suddenly appeared in a Game of Thrones episode acting all serious. So weird and so difficult to take it seriously. :D
Cool.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I also got it spoiled, accidently typed eb.dk and there it was on the frontpage :D

- - - Updated - - -

Brah, just because they don't cast anyone from Malta, no need to get mad bro.
I'm not mad. :D

Plus they've filmed half of season 1 in Malta! :stuckup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@X
What's the gain in betraying Jon? She could walk up to him any minute and demand the command over the north and he would grant it to her. This Jon doesn't want any of this. To me it looks like he is manning the 'King of the North'-title out of sheer duty and responsibility to lead the fight against the zombies

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
"very similar" - lol. It's a ripoff.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

X just assumes the worst about women! :p

- - - Updated - - -

I was so annoyed since it was spoiled for me, but yeah, that was so fucking weird. :lol: Non-danes won't get it though :D
Let's bet

@X
What's the gain in betraying Jon? She could walk up to him any minute and demand the command over the north and he would grant it to her. This Jon doesn't want any of this. To me it looks like he is manning the 'King of the North'-title out of sheer duty and responsibility to lead the fight against the zombies
Nah both her and LF got checkmated by the houses of the North she really thought theyd choose her just refer to the vid i posted last page when she was expecting mormont jr to name her then the grimace obn her face when it's jons name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)