Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (67 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Possibly change it if the book is different though that would be really too soap operaish, or to keep the buzz going by having fans argue it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Sansa and LF of course, arya loves jon
:tup: Wouldnt surprise me :D

- - - Updated - - -

Jamie will definitely kill Cersei, the prophecy will come true. White walkers will now be able to cross the wall due to the mark on Bran

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I don't think Sansa will plot against Jon, but she'll either kill little finger or get killed by him. I agree with those that think that Jamie will kill Cersei and it'll be soo good

What's this teleporting I keep hearing about?
varys in meereen and later "teleported" to dorne

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't know how, but I think this episode was probably better than last week. imo the he only downside was the teleportation. Don't know how you guys are about spoiler right after the episode so I'm going to stop here.

Oh and I love Arya and what happened today. Fuck the haters.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthro...ain_spoilers_varyss_movement_explained_proof/

It wasn't a goof, it was intentional.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes him stare at a candle instead of blowing?
I'm guessing the wildfire ignited as soon as he touched it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Can somebody explain the wildfire? Did the mad king always intend to only burn the sept or did cersei have the fire relocated to spare the city of king's landing?

now this was an outstanding episode. I just love wrap-up episodes

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Can somebody explain the wildfire? Did the mad king always intend to only burn the sept or did cersei have the fire relocated to spare the city of king's landing?

now this was an outstanding episode. I just love wrap-up episodes
If it was up to Mad King, then he wanted enough wildfire to burn the whole world, because he saw enemies everywhere, which is why they call him the Mad King

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Also i just realized something, jon was able to realize what littlefinger tried to do his whole life, get to the top despite not having the noble birth for it, without ever resorting to scheming and with LFs help, how ironic

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If it was up to Mad King, then he wanted enough wildfire to burn the whole world, because he saw enemies everywhere, which is why they call him the Mad King
The narrative was that mad king wanted to burn the city but the wildfire explosion we saw never had the range to even hurt 10% of the city.

Did cersei trigger only one of his depots or did he literally only plant his explosives under the least visited building in town and nowhere else?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The narrative was that mad king wanted to burn the city but the wildfire explosion we saw never had the range to even hurt 10% of the city.

Did cersei trigger only one of his depots or did he literally only plant his explosives under the least visited building in town and nowhere else?
Tyrion used a ship full of it in Blackwater, and iirc alot of it went missing aswell after the mad king died, and i think Cersei only planted under the Sept

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I don't know, but they probably just stored it there and the mad king would move the wildfire across the city before burning it. Cersei didn't need to use that much just to burn the great sept.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Also i just realized something, jon was able to realize what littlefinger tried to do his whole life, get to the top despite not having the noble birth for it, without ever resorting to scheming and with LFs help, how ironic
he wants all the 7 kingdoms not the north..

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Regarding cersei, it's nice to see the season 5 opener prophecy come true. Tommen's shroud was gold indeed

Tyrion used a ship full of it in Blackwater, and iirc alot of it went missing aswell after the mad king died, and i think Cersei only planted under the Sept
I see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)