Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Since Jon is both ice and fire, obviously he is gonna Destroy the walkers and then sit on the iron throne, but it won't be that easy, he will have to fight with Daeneryes because it will take couple of episodes for them to figure it out that they are siblings, imagine Jon riding dragons into the north and epic fight scene with the general of walkers :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5298184 said:
Since Jon is both ice and fire, obviously he is gonna Destroy the walkers and then sit on the iron throne, but it won't be that easy, he will have to fight with Daeneryes because it will take couple of episodes for them to figure it out that they are siblings, imagine Jon riding dragons into the north and epic fight scene with the general of walkers :tuttosport:
He'll marry her, bet on it.

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5298186 said:
No more incest please
George RR Martin takes all his events from events of history/literature (red wedding(Black Dinner, scottish history), Frey eating pie made out of his sons (Titus Andronicus), etc.). I bet he'll do like Henry Tudor did to end the War of the Roses: he married the heiress of the House of York (Elizabeth of York) and unified the Houses of Lancaster and of York through marriage. Jon and Daenerys will do the same, and they've hinted at this in this episode will all the crap about Daenerys having to ditch her lover to have a political marriage in Westeros. Also, Jon is a Targaryen, and the Targaryens have a history of incestual marriages to keep the bloodline within the family.

Also, who else would she marry? Jamie? I doubt it, he killed her father. Euron? Na, Littlefinger? LOL

There's only Jon left.

Mar 9, 2006
George RR Martin takes all his events from events of history/literature (red wedding(Black Dinner, scottish history), Frey eating pie made out of his sons (Titus Andronicus), etc.). I bet he'll do like Henry Tudor did to end the War of the Roses: he married the heiress of the House of York (Elizabeth of York) and unified the Houses of Lancaster and of York through marriage. Jon and Daenerys will do the same, and they've hinted at this in this episode will all the crap about Daenerys having to ditch her lover to have a political marriage in Westeros. Also, Jon is a Targaryen, and the Targaryens have a history of incestual marriages to keep the bloodline within the family.

Also, who else would she marry? Jamie? I doubt it, he killed her father. Euron? Na, Littlefinger? LOL

There's only Jon left.
I doubt it that she will marry anyone

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is some kind of secret with stark's uncle, it doesn't make any sense that he just left Brann and that girl in the forest alone without any weapons and food and where did he go? instead of going back to Winterfell and explain everything that happened to him and to teach people how to fight walkers he just said nah, fuck my family, i'm gonna be "behind the wall nomad"

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Didn't they say in season 1 that white walkers before they "fell asleep". Tried to breach the walls for thousands of years, but were unsuccesfull because of The nights watch(+Source of magic)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can everyone not just stay south until winter is over to avoid the white walkers or does weather not play a factor?

If they cant breach the wall or travel south then there isnt much to worry about so im sure for the sake of the story they will be able yo do this.

Mar 9, 2006
Didn't they say in season 1 that white walkers before they "fell asleep". Tried to breach the walls for thousands of years, but were unsuccesfull because of The nights watch(+Source of magic)
they "fell asleep" because of this
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/War_for_the_Dawn
and human built the wall because of this with adding legend that the wall has some magic power which is not truth, the truth is that walkers are not ready to attack, they don't have enough walkers while dead walkings are bad fighters and they were already destroyed with their army of the walking deads

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Can everyone not just stay south until winter is over to avoid the white walkers or does weather not play a factor?

If they cant breach the wall or travel south then there isnt much to worry about so im sure for the sake of the story they will be able yo do this.
Bran is probably going to fuck things up just like he did at the cave of the three-eyed raven

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
you tell us, you worked on the show :p
I ask no questions and tried to see as little as possible so to not spoil it for me

- - - Updated - - -

Some photos on set. Edit: why did they upload in such low quality?

Attachments

Mar 9, 2006

People already destroyed many of them long time ago and forced them to move back to the deepest north zone but Why they didn't finish the job? Questions , questions...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5298238 said:
People already destroyed many of them long time ago and forced them to move back to the deepest north zone but Why they didn't finish the job? Questions , questions...
And why was that fat joseph fritzl in the forest helping them.

Mar 9, 2006
And why was that fat joseph fritzl in the forest helping them.
Also why would people go there for the wood? They have enough trees in the Westeros... Plus who gave that magic dagger to those green girls? And if their magic is so powerful that it's prevent walkers from passing the wall why people were absolutely not scared of them and their magic tricks? Bloody hell.....

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5298240 said:
Also why would people go there for the wood? They have enough trees in the Westeros... Plus who gave that magic dagger to those green girls? And if their magic is so powerful that it's prevent walkers from passing the wall why people were absolutely not scared of them and their magic tricks? Bloody hell.....
So many unanswered questiom the depth of this story is incredible they could write 20 more books and have 20 more tv seasons and it would still be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)