Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (59 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The show is supposed to be a feminist manifesto yet it killed off the only real intelligent non psycho young female, the rest are all either male dependent + just not bright enough
Wanted to object that Lady Olenna is the best female character but then I realized you know it yourself, hence the 'young'

Jul 1, 2010
Cercei? Emotions? :shifty: Maybe in the past...
She's been running her own vendetta the whole season, putting her anger and jealousy above what's good for the realm.

The reason she propped up the High Sparrow was to get back and the Tyrells, and now she kills the Faith because of what they did to her.

All emotions/personal vendetta, no vision.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
holy fucking shit this episode

I have no words, it was simply amazing, flawless. I had goosebumps for most of it. Manly tears were shed. Masterpiece and I don't care if people here whine as usual. I was left speachless.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
She's been running her own vendetta the whole season, putting her anger and jealousy above what's good for the realm.

The reason she propped up the High Sparrow was to get back and the Tyrells, and now she kills the Faith because of what they did to her.

All emotions/personal vendetta, no vision.
When you said emotions, I mainly tought of sadness, love... She didnt shed a tear when she found out what happened to Tommen.

You are right though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)