Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
In regards to the battle of the bastards, can someone explain to me why people think that Littlefinger and the knights of the vail would fight alongside the Starks?? Littlefinger knows that Sansa is a traitor to the crown, while the Boltons have an alliance with the crown (Lannisters). I know he is all about masking his true intentions but if you think about it logically then wouldn't it be in his best interest to let the Boltons crush Jon/Sansa and then take down Ramsay?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In regards to the battle of the bastards, can someone explain to me why people think that Littlefinger and the knights of the vail would fight alongside the Starks?? Littlefinger knows that Sansa is a traitor to the crown, while the Boltons have an alliance with the crown (Lannisters). I know he is all about masking his true intentions but if you think about it logically then wouldn't it be in his best interest to let the Boltons crush Jon/Sansa and then take down Ramsay?
I can think of two possible reasons

1. He wants to eventually marry Sansa cause its the next best thing to her mother :boh:

2. We all know he is not content with just a lordship and his endgame is the Iron throne. Perhaps he sees crushing the Boltons as a way to weaken the Lannisters who (with their alliances to Tyrell, Frey and Bolton) are the biggest obstacle to him taking the crown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)